Reviews for Xander's Secret
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 7 . 3/27
Awwww I absolutely adored this. I love druscilla
JimmnyCricket chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
Oh my gawd! Please come back and do more. I usually don't like her stories but this is awesome and like reading Dru as more sane not evil as much. Pleeeeaaaassssseeeee say u have and will post more.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
this is a great story, I hope to read more soon
bubbajack chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
This was incredibly well done! The characters were in character and I would very much like to see where you intended to take this next. Please, please finish this! Its too good to let rot unfinished like this!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
humpf, I really liked this story and you didn't finish it. Bad author!
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
And its a CLIFFHANGER!

Could you update soon?

Like yesterday?

Thanks for a nice start to the story.
Hammerchuckery chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
An great and fun story. Thanks.
unclesamslair chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I had to make an account just so I could tell you this. If you're anywhere out there, you totally need to continue this. Yours is the only halfway decent Dru/X fic that I could find, and I would really love to see how it ends.
Buffy's boyfriend chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
I like it but it needs some spice to it maybe just enought to bump it up to a T rating cant wait for ch.8 update soon
zafaran chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
More, more, more, please. Is there any chance of your picking this story back up again. It's been a bit over two years since the last update, and this is a fascinating look at the possibilities of Xander and Dru. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Dupapier chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Nice fic.

I hope you'll have time to finish it someday.
SerinSykes chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
i love this story, it has a very interesting plot. please update it.
LightGuard chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Out of all the Xander/Drusilla pairings I've read this morning, this was by far the best. You didn't have Dru "rape the willing" so to speak, but you didn't have a Vamp!Xander either. It looks like it takes place Season 8/Dark Horse Comic-ish, which adds to the appeal for me. I hope you do update this soon.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
Xander, you had best hurry back to Dru's as soon as you can and try and talk to her. Find out what happened and how Andrew died. We know it wasn't from a vampire bite, so how did it happen? And he IS going to have to explain things to Buffy, Faith and the rest of the gang!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
*Starts to hum Ides of March* Be prepared to meet your maker Andrew. Dru is going to send you off to OBLIVIION!