Reviews for Aftermath
SilverChaser17 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Cute series. I enjoyed every one of them c:
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I enjoyed this. You really captured the love Katara has for Aang. :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Very nice :D I loved this "series" of stories :D its only a shame you ended it here, though I suppose it'd just be redundant if you kept going D: I'd still read it though XD
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Yeah...I think he would've killed for Katara...
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Aw... That is so CUTE! I loved it. Poor Aang... But I'm glad Katara was there for him. Awesome job.
Magawa chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
3rd or 4th story I've read quickly in succession. Love your oneshots so far and have pretty much added all of them to my favorites, so I think I'll just add you as an author too.

I love how you took a very potent part of the story that the original authors ignored and brought it into sharper focus. We see in the show that he lashes out at Katara, and I think Aang really knows that he's not angry at Katar, but worried for her and for their little family.

We never really see his reaction to killing the vulture-wasp. But we never really know if it actually died either. Just like we're not sure that Jet really died (although we're all pretty sure he did...)

Thanks for writing,

Magawa 12/29/2006
Princess Yue chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Beautiful! Poor Aang, I feel so sorry for him, but I guess it's better now he has Appa back... that was amazing. The Desert was one of my favorite episodes and there is a gap between that episode and the Serpant's Pass, I like how you showed what could have happened in between. Very realistic and in character. I could definately see this a real part in the show.
KrystalFruit22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Yes! I've been looking for this story for a long time and I finnaly found it!
Aangs1fan chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
AW!THAT WAS TOTALLY PRECIOUS!OMG!
Lady Liesl chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
RB THIS OWNED AND I LOVED IT LIKE TOPH LOVES SOKKA!
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
hmm.. _x Just going back to add you to my favorites. Excellent Kataangery!
RHrJamJavaJunkiePrincess2010 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
AW!

(I'm not done)

AW! That was SO SWEET! I loved it, perfect conclusion! The series was awesome, thank you SO MUCH for writing it!

much love from Emma

"You're not making any sense at all" ~Captain Jack Sparrow
Trinity chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
AWW! Poor Aang. Appa was taken and he thinks about killing the vulture wasp. How sad. But it was still a great story.

The Fury of Aang is my personal favorite episode. I like how you based this on it.
katja harper chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Aw, so sweet i love storys like these!
Ataraia chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow, this was beautiful! You have such a way with words. You did an awesome job describing Aang's emotions- anybody who reads this story can feel how he does. Awesome work!