Reviews for Bathhouse revelations
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Cute!
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
no offense, but this story was unnecessarily long, you kept repeating the same thing over and over and over again about how gossips were nosy and etc. That's basically the whole story! gossips.

Personally if I were Iruka id probably had snapped and chucked them all out the window in the mission room.

Anyway, this story was disappointing, as I had higher expectations of it considering the first chapter, which was actually decent. Suffice to say, im never going even NEAR the title link of this story again.

No offense of course.
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
FINALLY! SOME PROGRESS!
narutonarutolove chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
theres more thinking than anything else, theres barely any interaction between Iruka or anyone else! theres no dialogue, barely any conversations, in this whole chapter, there was only two conversations, TWO! and look how friking long the chapter is!

I love the idea of the story and such...but quite frankly im starting to get bored.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I never suspected a thing! nice!
Lykeans chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
This was awesome!
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
*stuffs mouth with fist*
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*takes it out before shoving it back in*
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
*slowly takes it back out*
pffff... manly stuttering... that... was too good... dad would've yelled at me again for laughing too loud...
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
*snorts*
*snorts again*
*small giggle*
*claps hand over mouth*
*another louder giggle*
*full-blown laughter*
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS-THIS- OH GOD IT'S SO FRICKIN' AMAZING! DUDE! I LOVED IT WHEN THE GIRLS TRANSFORMED INTO SAKURA, NARUTO AND SASUKE! AND THE END OF CHAPTER 2... DAD YELLED AT ME TO SHUT UP WHEN I LAUGHED TO HARD AND TO LONG!
dude.
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
This story bored the hell out of in the first chapter. You needs to works your spelling. And using contently a hundred times, way to over kill.
Celestinasong chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Haha nice. I just wish your grammar was better, otherwise thisis great
Celestinasong chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Omg so cute
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Those manipulative little...oh well. What is done is done..no onward i go..
Nina chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I loved it! :D the way you wrote this makes ke feels like it's so real!
AlteredFire chapter 13 . 6/20/2013