Reviews for Bathhouse revelations
Qikdaelun chapter 9 . 3/26
Honest to goodness, I usually do not review storis, but this one deserves it. I just adore Team 7 and how they look after their teachers. It is absolutely the best thing in the world. I actually had to reread from where Team 7 come in to when the Hokage leaves because I just couldn't take it all in the first few times. Amazing!
Bren chapter 13 . 1/10
BEST STORY I EVER READDD! And yes the story flowed perfectly without the sex scene but *clears throat I would of enjoyed it
Bren chapter 9 . 1/9
I love that u r dedicated to this and so many details! I love that it's long also! I love it alllllll!
AkuminoTsuki chapter 13 . 6/24/2016
Great story, you had me all over the place I loved it. Hell, I liked it so much I didn't even mind the sasunaru. Great job!
andromeda.galaxy26 chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
jj chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
very nice great job
jj chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
omg the end of the first chapie had me cracking up laughing lol nicely done cant wait to read the rest
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Cute!
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
no offense, but this story was unnecessarily long, you kept repeating the same thing over and over and over again about how gossips were nosy and etc. That's basically the whole story! gossips.

Personally if I were Iruka id probably had snapped and chucked them all out the window in the mission room.

Anyway, this story was disappointing, as I had higher expectations of it considering the first chapter, which was actually decent. Suffice to say, im never going even NEAR the title link of this story again.

No offense of course.
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
FINALLY! SOME PROGRESS!
narutonarutolove chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
theres more thinking than anything else, theres barely any interaction between Iruka or anyone else! theres no dialogue, barely any conversations, in this whole chapter, there was only two conversations, TWO! and look how friking long the chapter is!

I love the idea of the story and such...but quite frankly im starting to get bored.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I never suspected a thing! nice!
Lykeans chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
This was awesome!
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
*stuffs mouth with fist*
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*takes it out before shoving it back in*
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
*slowly takes it back out*
pffff... manly stuttering... that... was too good... dad would've yelled at me again for laughing too loud...
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
*snorts*
*snorts again*
*small giggle*
*claps hand over mouth*
*another louder giggle*
*full-blown laughter*
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS-THIS- OH GOD IT'S SO FRICKIN' AMAZING! DUDE! I LOVED IT WHEN THE GIRLS TRANSFORMED INTO SAKURA, NARUTO AND SASUKE! AND THE END OF CHAPTER 2... DAD YELLED AT ME TO SHUT UP WHEN I LAUGHED TO HARD AND TO LONG!
dude.