Reviews for Symphony
So Zetta Slow chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
GREAT STORY! I love ZEMYX! Along with AKUROKU! YAY! I love how Zexion just ignores people while eating...that's not me! I'm more like Demyx...always talking to no end nad peopel get annoyed and then block me out then they walk away so yeah..I love Demyx too! no like like him just i think he's cool. He's so funny! he rocks! dance water dance!

I just love that line! Oh, I added new soties in case you get bored and decide to read them! Anyway, i should stop talking now! wait! I need ot talk more!

So, Demyx nad Zexion are cute together! They're total opposites! I love the two! Zexion is awesome to! I can imagine him in a British accent! Can't you? Okay, I'll leave you alone now! Bye? Am I first reviewer? I want to be!

Peace out!

dappledtiger
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
*laughs and grins* dude, that's awesome! but i feel bad for Demyx! he can't get his CD! *pouts*

...anyway, please update again soon!
Prinnprick chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
FIRST REVIEW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eh hmm...

Anyway, I like the new story honey muffin! *will probably be smacked for that later* Demyx is so cute. He wouldn't stop talking...heheheh Zexion is too, but in that "Hee hee hee! No talky!" kinda way. lol!
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39