Reviews for Pure Of Heart!
ZeroAmada chapter 17 . 3/12
Don't leave your epic story hanging! I awaiate the next chapter!
Taranodongirl1 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
You write the best fanfics. Never delete them
Lady Quickshift chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
will Antauri ever get back at Sprx for hitting him? Where did the monkeys go?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
please hurry and add a new chapter. luv antauri
WarriorsFan26 chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
OMG! This is AMAZING! I love the father/son relationship between Antauri and Chiro.

I hope you continue this story soon. I really want to find out what happens. And I think it would be nice to see what the Monkeys are up too but it would be nice to see the fight as well.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Winterbornbree chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Hi there, this is a really nice story and you NEED TO FINISH IT! Antauri is very overprotective of Chiro, but I find the very sweet and funny(it reminds me of Marlin from Finding Nemo). Anyway could you please update? Pretty please?
Rebekah chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
I want to see what happened to those monkeys already but still this is a really great story so far

P.S. If they ever find chiro make tickled

P.P.S. Make antari freak out some more
Rebekah chapter 17 . 5/25/2012

P.S. If they ever find chiro make tickled

P.P.S. Make antari freak out some more
Rebekah chapter 17 . 5/24/2012
DovahkiinGamer chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Will you ever continue your stories?
Zaylo chapter 17 . 3/7/2012
When is the next chapter? It is quite a nice story
Azawrath chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
awww...lol more plzz! and start it off with the monkeys...me thinks lol let me know when its updated plz and thanks
DarkLadyIreth chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
*gets on hands and knees* please! please update this story! I'm begging you! I'm going nuts over here Crystal!
The Homunculi Twins chapter 17 . 12/31/2010
first time reviewer for this story, but so far i absouletly LOVE it! :D

ok for my vote, i think u should do the first half with the monkeys, and the second half with Chiro and the other to monkeys! :D
sakurafire95 chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
hi there ihope you are ok. pleass update soon and use option B

i would like to see what happend to the team.

love sakurafire95