Reviews for The Story Never Ends
the-circle-of-stupidity chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
Was that an avatar the last airbender reference I caught there? (and I mean the cartoon, the movie was crap). Between Nana and Emily?
lemon1110 chapter 25 . 4/30/2011
that was soooo good! im busy freaking my friends bf out
lemon1110 chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
that is so dsad...how dare you not warn me for tissures fir this chapter i csnbarley see the screem its so sasd but so goif yoj ate ond of my fav southors on here now thank you
lemon1110 chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
this is me:

YOU FREAKING KILLED MIM-

oh...

now i feel pathetic

GREAT STORY! dont murder anyone else

poor madison :)
13dramaqueen13 chapter 25 . 3/7/2011
Wow, this story was just incredible! It was so well paced, with great character development; it really seemed like published writing.
MusicMagicMurder chapter 25 . 6/21/2009
I'm so glad I read this! It's a great story. Do you mind if I use 'The Center' in my RENT story? I want Collins to adopt from there. I'll mention you if you agree.
Juelz Rox chapter 25 . 4/19/2009
this was a cute story! I'm excited to read more of your stories (I thought I'd start with the first one). Keep up your good work!
Elphiethegood chapter 25 . 1/26/2009
Okay so I just have to say that I read this story in one night. Took me three hours and it was my favorite favorite favorite fan fic I have EVER EVER READ EVER! I am a Christian and I loved the fact that you didn't use the cuss words. WOW! what a great story! Your discriptions and dialogue and everything was just spot on! I am adding you to my favorite author list and this to my favorite stories list. Well done!1
JehanneLaPucelle chapter 25 . 1/26/2009
This is seriously ones of the THE best fanfics I have read, bar none. I readf it al in one setting. Everything was GREAT, your idalogue characters edescriptions, all of it. As a Christian I really appriciated that you censored out the swear words. :) good for you and don't let anyone tell you different. Anyway, I just wanted to review and tell you taht this sotyr is going on my fave story lists and you are goingon my fave author lists. Can't wait to read more of your work.

God Bless,

Fae
Rose DiVerona chapter 25 . 10/11/2007
This was REALLY good. Really. I loved it. I'm going to read some of your other stories now.
deadxparrot chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
Wow, this was good. For once, a female OC who doesn't date Mark! I love this!
redxredxrose chapter 25 . 7/3/2007
Wow, that was a truly amazing story! When I first started reading it I didnt think I'd like it that much but then you added so many twists and turns that I stayed up late on a preformance night to finish it. (Trust me that hardly ever happens!) And to think I stumbled on it looking for a Hairspray Fanfic... (Oh and by the way, you litterally made my cousin fall out of her chair as I read it to her... Her name is Madison so when I got to the part about the murdered stripper she was caught so off gaurd she fell off my bed... Kinda funny for me and Aiden (my twin) though.

Rent is an amazing story and you kept it alive and portrayed the characters very realistically. For that you are my/our new best friend and favourite author!

xx-Ryanna

oo- Aiden

xoxo- Madison
The-Phanatics chapter 25 . 3/10/2007
We loved it! Kill the Rat Fang! Major perverts. On faves.
Cora Matthews chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Real good!
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 25 . 2/11/2007
wow. that was one hell of a story! now...onto the sequel!

-favorites-