Reviews for The Scratch and Grounder Show!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
What's with all the Silver memes?
TheFlyboy44 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
SnoPING AS usual I see? Well, let me tell you that this story was a great display of just how great Scratch and Grounder really are. I'll have to give you a PRRRRRRROMOTION!
Writer's Blah chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was...disturbing. I don't know what else I can say. Sorry. :(
frostbyte64 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I always like scratch and grounder more than dekoe and boko, or whatever. They pwn!

Also, they are also in AoStH.
020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
DJraper chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
YAY! You mentioned Seinfeld! WOOT!

LAWLZ McDonald's, Subways, and Coney Island.

SCRATCH AND GROUNDER! YIIPEE!1!1

And now I'm done being an idiot...and know I'll have to wait 'til the thrid episode...

*goes under a rock and cries*
SuicuneTheL33TPoke chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
LOL! Scratch and Grounder, I'd never knew they would actually be in a fanfic...*sighs* Great job!
Ebrum the Random chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Lol random and funny...it was a great fanfic, considering that it stared two very neglected characters in a huge, popular section. You brought honor to Scratch and Grounder. Amen. :)
Dandylions chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Hey, not bad! It's nice to see a fic with Scratch and Grounder in it, but wasn't the first fic to not have Sonic in it. For example, I have a fic in which Sonic isn't even mentioned.

Anyways excellent job. Poor Scratch and Grounder...they have no fics... :(

~Dandylions~
PrincessShroobIsMyHomeGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
That was short, but entertaining. It was nice to see two of some of the most neglected characters in the Sonic universe get tribute, and in a fanfic without Sonic the Hedgehog himself.

For putting lots of effort in this, I give you a 7.9/10.

If you update this, I'll be even happier! But great job, nonetheless.
shadow-spawn180 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow... Scratch and Grounder, that takes me back. This was an okay fic, but it could have been a lot better. You might want to consider using spellcheck, or, if the program you wrote this on doesn't have spellcheck, proofread it to make sure that you have everything spelled correctly.

I really enjoyed the inhumane ideas they came up with though!
DJraper chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Best...fanfic...about...neglected characters...EVER!

9.7/10
Dano the overlander chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I'd like to see how much damage those two dumb bots would do to McDonald's. I keep Thinking that Grounder will punch a hole in the self-serve soda machine by accident. But no one is gonna notice that after Scratch ruins the pulmbing just before you introduice Coconuts into this fic.
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Ya' know, yesterday, I did notice that there are barely any Scratch/Grounder fics, and then this pops up! I've seen a few episodes of the old show with them in it, and you know what I say? YAY!
SergeantKlump chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I thought I would never see the day when Scratch and Grounder have their own fan fic, but it was a good one and no Sonic for a change. Well written and the dynamic duo was well in character, enjoyed it from start to finish. It only seems that the few AoSTH fans actually used them great characters.