Reviews for Bloodlust
ThisIsMyParadox chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Simple, yet sweet.
Demitri-Landgravate chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
AWW! that is sweet! . thanks for this and bye! nothing needed to be adjusted, it is perfect.
Determined-Day-Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I really like this story. It has definitely inspired me to finally start writing one if my own I've been pondering for done time now.

Would you mind horribly if I... sort of used Bloodlust as my Muse?
andysanime chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Good job on this story.
Andyyyy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this is a really good story! however, there is a story EXACTLY LIKE THIS in the bleach category, about Ichigo and HIS counter part, Dark Ichigo. i think that story is a copy of this one(yours obviously came first). so, i just wanted to warn you that it's out there and give you a link to it(and if you gave this person permission to use your story, i apologize for bothering you).

link:

s/5762080/1/Blood_lust

...it even has the same name.
Phoenix0192 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Very good story, i thought this had a lot of potential, you actually had me looking for a prequel on this with the whole melinda story

i think if you wanted yo you could expand this into a full story, but like i said v. good as a one-shot
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
YAY :D I'm incapable of coherent thought right now
Koneko Hoshi chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Straight from someone's first kiss to sex? I think that moved way to fast.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Holy Ra! You really need to continue this story! It's so awesome! Lemons are good too! Please write more vampire stories!
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I read this story along time ago. I just didn't review it. Don't know why, but I didn't. I always thought that this was a really good story. I was hoping that you would be do a sequel to this, but I guess you didn't plan on it. I was hoping that you would make the lemon longer, that would have been nice.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
M... The vampiry part was very good, but the Lemon part was quite short... I was hoping to see a long detailled vamipry lemon... oh, well... *sigh*

Anyways, that was good. (especially the part where Joey gives some of his blood to Yuugi to feed him. I liked that friendship/help relation between them.)
Angel Kellar chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
What a wonderful last part! It's a great story. Please update ASAP!
Kasandwich chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
this is a good story. I hope you write more.
KonekoKai chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Ok,

Could you ran this by me in english? One minute Yugi hates Yami, the next they're sort of friends and then you finish the chapter just after they have sex and while your doing that there are a whole lot of things we don't get.

P.S Ever heard of a prologue? that where you explain what going to happen in the story before the actual story itself.

P.P.S You might get more reviews if anyone could review because there are a lot of non-members who use this site.