Reviews for Resolution
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
OMG, that was so sad! ( But it was also very beautifully written. Nice job. I'm glad at least Randy still has his daughter if not the love of his life as well.
Escape Through a Dream chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Simply Amazing & Very Emotional '[
Ley Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Aw!

I teared up on that one.. Poor Randy. I'm guessing Trish died during childbirth. What a sad way to go, never seeing the child that had grown inside you for nine months.

I loved it, you're amazing.
blueeyebaby chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
that was so good it mad me want to cry write more your god
Sinister Seductress chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
-sobbing- y, y did she have 2 die? it isn't fair? y? god, it all seems so real now. its so sad...
NLTudox3 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
that was beautiful. it bought tears to my eyes, you did an awesome job.
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I'm like in tears Vera, wow. very cool.
Legendkillerfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
OmG i Luved this story! its so sad i felt lyk i was going to cry!your a gud writer!
jensensgirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
stunning. nicely done. is there an award for best tear jerker? I like that he still goes every month. Most people stop going after a few trips, too hard. It seems to help him to go every month and chat with her.

Again, we can all visualize this as an event that can actually happen. Words that he would actually say. I hate stories (and I lose interest real fast) that have conversations that use language you know they'd never say or speak in a manner they never would. Annoys the hell out of me.

You and Queen write in a manner that makees it believable. I guess the word would be mature.

Again two snaps up with a twist.
Kissybabe84 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was so sad, i'm crying as i type this. loved it
VASHORTYGIRL chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was sweet. Dealing with death is a hard thing but we all have to deal with it sometime..I enjoyed this little one shot (not that I like death) but it was reallyl sweet..

shawn
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
aw poor Randy:( hope he'll b able to cope after Tri's death
ItReignsJustice-619 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wow, what a wonderful story. You wrote this with so much emotion and it brought tears to my eyes. I so envy you for your talent.
socalledsara chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
aw, Vera, :cries:.
KillerstyleBlvd chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
It was really touching and beautiful. It actually made me cry, I loved it. You have real talent and so does Queen of Kaos. You both rock. Thanks for sharing it with us. I loved the idea of talking of their daughter and the soft side in man, in Randy. It's just left me amazed. )