Reviews for Flamebird, a sequel to Fledgling
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
Ah!

I thought this was it, the conclusion to be everything, but from what I'm seeing we're halfway through, if that much. We've still got to see Robin, and Green Arrow (along with his 'band of merrymen'), how Chloe will become 'Lois', and what exactly will happen to Lois then, Karen's future, and so much more (this is what I got from the top of my head).

So, what exactly happened here? Did you forget about this story? Or is it in hiatus? Or...what?

I wanna know...slash that, I NEED to know.

Please!
princesasenorita chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
aww man. it stops before the good part. oh, if a year goes by, it could be a record. well, for me. for still liking a story that's unfinished. i loved the other earlier original and sequels. if you never find your muse again for this, i suppose it's alrite. just wanted you to know i love the complexity of the series. yay.
Spike94763 chapter 14 . 11/6/2006
Great story so far. Have loved all four parts of it. Need to go back and re-read it all. Keep up the great work. Best smallville stories i've read to date with Kara in them. Update soon pls
DeathGod666 chapter 9 . 10/6/2006
Wow i really love thi series i can't wait for more

So just how many parts are there going to be in this story?
sgfan chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
Great update! Liked Karen's dream sequance and her resulting decision. Excellent job as always.
tony Scherma chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
Nice chapter and the italian was was nice touch. Tutti molto buno!
Virus 5815 chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Good start. Quite an epic journey, all of your peices stories. I rather like them. This one proves to be just as spectacular as all of the others. Probalby better. I like the Karen Starke point of view. Update soon!
CSLUVSCK chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Can't wait to read more! Sounds great to far!
winthjo chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Great start to your sequel. Hope they nail those Bozo's who killed Dick's family
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
What can I say that hasn't been said already? I like this, excellent start. I think that richard is an excellent character and like the idea that fic writers are getting a chance with him as Clark grows up and meets Bruce. KNowing that this is a specific Kara/Dick ship is intersting as well since it's technically OC stuff within your "Pieces" 'verse, and normally I don't like OC stuff. Keep up the excellent distinct voices and I'll keep coming back. Thanks for this!