Reviews for Symbiotic
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was really sweet. I think this little one-shot showed really well the true relationship between those two. They really need each others, so they could carry on their daily tasks. It's really sweet friendship. Only true friends act like that and yet, even it would seem in other eyes like the other one would spoil the other one, it isn't at all like that.

Sweet.
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh, phooey. It ruined it for me with the 'TorixMayu pairing. I just can't STAND it. -steals Aaya to help her create big dramatic tears-

Ahem.

But it was good anyway! 3
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Ok... It was very nice. But I would like it better if they were a couple...
Adi88 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
New story from Kurai Himitsu-san - do that Dance of Joy! And ungrateful beast that I am, I'm way way late in reviewing, but I won't bore you with why...

This is so sweet and sad, and nicely open to interpretation. Plus, the symbiotic thing - neat. I liked the bit about the song and dust, for some reason... resonance, personal thing.

Tori-san was a little bit OOC, it seemed like, and Shigure's lines could have done with less emphasizing. I nitpick because I care!

The tone of the whole thing is so slow and sweet; I adore it.

And all of Aya's stuff - naps, coats, scarves, blankets... so endearing...

Another triumph. I liked the almost-pointlessness a great deal.
hyper-writer14 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Huh. I was sure that it was going to be a ShigureXAyame fic! But...I guess not. Whatever.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
You really have improved since my terribly harsh round of reviews, haven't you? Probably not my doing, but it's nice.

I think it would've been better if you'd just taken out the spoiler-y parts. Said he instead of she, and all that. That would've made me a lot less apprehensive about reading it.

Other than that... Whether you intended it or not, I saw shounen ai undertones. You really can't help it, though, can you?

Also, while our dearest Aaya was perfectly in character - didn't know he could cook, but hey, why not - our darling Tori-san seemed a little... Less tense. I know he can open up to Aaya much better than he can in canon with Tohru, but I can't help but feel that some things were just the tiniest bit off.

Then again, I can't see him waxing eloquent like Ayame or Shigure and comparing mikan peels to lotus blossoms. n_n"

Other than that... That was some good work. I hold out a lot of hope for you becoming great. I'm none too great, myself - don't think I don't know that - but you're flexible and improve quickly. That's a very good thing indeed.

And this didn't poke at any of my pet peeves, so that probably helped too. n_n Write more stuff like this, and less angst. I think you pull off gen-fics with a nice touch of fluff for a very good style. Angst is a tricky beast. Especially when I'm not ANGST!ing anymore, and have grown tired of it.

As always, these are just opinions. I'd favorite this, but I'm deciding to cut back on favoriting everything. My favorites list is getting way too long.

Have a lovely day!

~ Hana
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was awesome! _ *Claps* I loved it. It was really well written. And it implied that it was a romantic Tori/Aya but you read and it's not. It's still amazing! _
Vix of TARDIS chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Very sweet and tender - I'm glad you wrote within the canon this time [Aya/Mine and Tori/Mayu are my favorite pairings anyway...] you did well by the characters! I like this a lot!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was so sweet :)
BossGoomba chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I really liked this story, I love these scene stories that give a deeper understanding into the characters. It makes you reflect on the Fruits Basket story, and doesn't contridict what you know is canon. Kudos!