Reviews for The Light That Heals
Aster Knight Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Aww! This was so cute! I am now turning into a Grinnjow X Orihime fan!
ONIX-21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I love this pairing too!

this is very well written :D

i like how its from Grimmjaw's point of view and how that moment would have seemed like from his perspective :D

loving this

hope u write some more Grimm/Orihime hehe
Sabrina chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Story aside for a moment, !

You are one of the very (very, very) few authors I've read who realizes it is actually GrimmjAw and not GrimmjOw. It is so extremely frustrating to see almost ALL stories call him that. Words cannot fully express my gratitude for the rescuing of my sanity. AND, I really liked the story as well _
Sabbie0830 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This is cool! LOL! I like it... Grimmjow saying Thank you... That's different but I like it. I'm beginning to love this pairing! GrimmHime sounds nice...
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I in constant debate over who should get orihime: Ichigo or Grimmjow. I say grimmjow because I like him better...

EIther way, GrimmjowxOrihime is in my top five favorite parrings!
andersmilk chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow, that was good. It was my first time ever reading about this pairing, but now I offically love it! LOL.
kikyohater920alltheway chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Honestly I very much like it, I just watched episode 143 today and I was shocked at Grimmjaws expression! Good job!
Odi et amo chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*a new fan appears

That was one of my favorite moments in all of the Bleach series. You captured it nicely.
kitty8688kitty8688 the only chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Oneshot huh? Oh well... I loved it though...
NovemBerries chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
There were too many threedots for me, but I enjoyed this small piece nonetheless. I also am a new discoverer of that couple, I like the idea of them together so much. You did very well with the ending, it may seem nothing, but yet it was a great meaningful thing.

I also hope there will appear more fics about them! Have you read 272nd chapter? That look on Grimmjaw's face
Bleachfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Great fic! Short and Sweet! I hope more people will ship this pairing too!
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
i agree you with that its will be a great pairing its make my heart fluter. but not as great as Ulquiorra with Orihime that is. jana till you up dated
Shekina666 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Nya~ ]
Avi Chant chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Aww! Grimmjaw has shown his soft side! That was so cute at the end!
MacadamiaNutBrittle chapter 1 . 1/13/2007