Reviews for Bloody Nightmares
dettlewers124 chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Finally! An update! This chapter feels like a filler but it was unexpected. I can't wait for the next one...please update soon! I'm so hooked and into Halloween right now! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
witchGal chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
I LOVE this chapter! It really gives in indeapth to the backstory and all and it's vivid...I can almos imagine the twins in their medievil outfits...update soon! This is so interesting.
witchGal chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
Wait, who's the stranger at the restaurant? Is she the Oracle or the OC girl from your deviantart drawing? This is totally interesting. A bit dark and nice, but I love it!
witchGal chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Wow, I love the back story! Update soon, PLEASE!
wkehootoo10 chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Super! I'm hooked! Update soon please!
hotbudgie10 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Super! This is really interesting.
7windyKazemon chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
This almost feels like a filler chapter than it is but that's okay, you're the author not me. I hoped that Kouji and Kouichi will finally meet Lobo and Lowe in the next chapter. Please update soon! ;)
7windyKazemon chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
Cool. This is kinda like the book Holes where they have a bunch of these backstories that are connected to the present ones. I really like the way how you portrayed the twin princes, I can't wait for the updates.
7windyKazemon chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Wait, I'm confused. I saw your promotional drawing of this fanfic on deviantart, so who is the mysterious girl in the cafe? Do described her as though she's that Kimi but is she the Oracle? update soon please!
7windyKazemon chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I really like this chapter and the ghost story. This is so cool! Update soon please!
7windyKazemon chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
This is such a great story. I', officailly hooked!
EmeraldSora chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow this story's great! Nice, dark and mature. I wouldn't change a thing about it, its awesome!
agroxneko chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
That's a interesting story, can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work.
girl falcona chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
i like it! i can't wait for the next chapter
Evide chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
I really think I'm hooked. I want to know what's going to happen! And I love the way the characters are portrayed! This is so interesting, a real mystery. _
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »