Reviews for Bloody Nightmares
QueenofDarkRoses chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
At last! You update this story!

Well, for me that was really cool and kinda scary.

I like this story :D
DarkWolf9 chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
I'm sorry I haven't reveiwed on the other two chapters; when I found this story, you already had these three up. Well, anyways, I really like it so far. I have a question though: Did they go to the digital world? I can't tell, because Lowe said he found the princes, and I don't know if you meant they were Lowemon and Lobomon, or a cat and a dog with those names... Well, this really is a great story, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
I really liked it, especially the ghost stories.
QueenofDarkRoses chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
That was so CUTE.. Kouichi should have a cat ;)

Please! Write some more!
witchGal chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
Awsome! I'm dying to know what will happens next. Oh please tell us the names of the two twin princes. If you do, I''l send you cookie! I heard from someone that you love cookies! Raisins right? Update soon!
Hitomisure chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Wow! I quite be upset a bit that you just update only one chapter. I read your first chapter in your add-story month and I just come in to check your update in this, October and you just have only one new chapter? I don't mean to insult you or anything but it's just that really love your story and want to read new chapter to know what would happen next to out twin (I just hope you don't play KoujiIzumi and also KouichiIzumi. Please~) You'll mark and stick with the twin, making them stand out more than the other, ne? I really love them!

So, please update, soon!
nice6uy chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Interesting story...no action yet. Still very slow.
Neopets Freak chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
So that's where the prologue ran away to... but hey, you got it back up and with a new chapter, so cyber-kudos all around!

Fantastic little twist with the ghost story there, this could get crazy.

Kouichi and a cat - considering his feline-based spirits, that was a cute little scene!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14