Reviews for Bloody Nightmares
Empyrea chapter 31 . 3/11/2012
haha can tell you from firsthand experience that that's true, about the mixed blood thing xP

anywho, rosalina's a nice chara, so nice on adding her

and as always takuya's an innocent idiot xD

all in all a nice chappie

will wait for the next one now :3
Asarikou-chan chapter 31 . 3/10/2012
Oh. More connections. Didn't think the whole group of adventure 01&02 will interfere but that is good. I liked Rosalina and it seems their plan will work but not for long. Something usually happen and ruin good plans. Anyway, I feel as if the light is taken for a long time from Kouichi and Kouji except for the girlfriend and the childhood friend thing. Quite different from the beginning. Hope they will come back into focus soon.
Empyrea chapter 30 . 1/19/2012
booo the details that kouji remembered strayed the idea of chi being kimi, almost, but all the better for later i bet :P

short chapter but overall still good, fills in enough details too

will be looking forward to the next chappie now :3
Asarikou-chan chapter 30 . 1/16/2012
Kouji is too stubborn to believe that Kimi is the same one he knew as a child.

I felt really sorry for Yumi. I though she would be hurt but not killed this brutally. Takuya's father must be worried upon seeing that his son's friends and their families are victims or somehow involved in this mess.
Empyrea chapter 29 . 11/22/2011
takuya coming up with a decent plan end of the world, but hey at least he isn't just gonna give up, good luck to him and izumi

also hope yumi survives, though thumbs up to her for giving dusk a good beat up, really hope she'll live through that

and last, haha defensive kouji awesome

and that dream was my fave for this chappie, it's too adorable

nice chappie all in all, will be waiting for the next one
witchGal chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
This has got to be one of the best chapters of this story I've ever read! It's so funny yet there are some parts that were scary and exciting! Keep up the good work!
shadowjourney15 chapter 29 . 11/18/2011
This is turning out to be very interesting! I hope you don't decide to give up on this story, I've been addicted since the first chapter, and loved every chapter since

It's a wonderfully divine story, I love your ideas about the Frontier kids family, it does make alot of sense -
Asarikou-chan chapter 29 . 11/18/2011
The chapter was tense and nice at the same time. I wonder what Takuya is gonna do to take Izumi out of her house arrest. Kouji seems really confused and worried as well. Hope it will work out for him.I feel sorry for Yumi...I hope she wasn't killed or at least there is a hope for her!.

All in all,I liked the chapter "
solorachi chapter 29 . 11/18/2011
You go Takuya! Support Izumi and make her proud. That was a cute moment of devotion in there.:)
Digifanatic chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I'm loving the story so far (Just read chapter 1). There were small grammar errors but nothing major. After reading something I like I usually continue to read it. Lastly the story seems really interesting! Expect more reviews from me :p
Empyrea chapter 28 . 10/12/2011
except his expressions takuya actually made a believable excuse xD

nice on kaze and gali adding a lil light to some things, so love kaze's personality in this chap too :p

waiting to see how the tanaka's play into this fic

and finally, poor izumi, gonna wait for next chappie to see how that lil chat plays out

nice chap all in all
solorachi chapter 28 . 9/21/2011
I read the last line and was like "Hell NO! That's not fair!".

This is a ready good chapter and an insight to the Kanbara family and Orimoto one. I really liked Shinya's teasing in this and then when he got scolded as well.
Asarikou-chan chapter 28 . 9/20/2011
Interesting.

The chapter was full of events and developments and new characters too.

I have always liked Conan so well a kinda crossover with some characters there would be nice.

Izumi's parents should think again about the nonsense they said about Taky. I mean Zoe wasn't only hanging around him but around the others too.

I don't know but a bad feeling is telling me that Yutaka'a girl friend will have sorta of trouble soon. Donna why,though?

It seemed that a great change will happen in Takuya and Izumi's lives. I don't know for worse or better but we should wait and see.

I loved the chapter. I just hope the twins would get more sopt light in the coming chapter.I mean they are always with others and the spotlight is shared hehe*jealous* I mean like in the first few chapters hehe but well they have a good amount of more than Kouji fighting with immortal witches hehe?

Keep the good work*thump up*
Asarikou-chan chapter 27 . 8/10/2011
Nice new chapter "

It is really good that kouji is safe and somehow kouichi too for if they took kouji,kouichi will be in grave danger knowing that Dusk will attack him easily without his brother around .I am worried about their guardians,though.

I liked Kimi's way to teach her bodyguards a lesson .Hehe they shouldn't be so stupid anyway!

I hope Izumi and the others would manage to change Kimi's openion about them .The fight was cool ,I like girl's fights .
Empyrea chapter 27 . 8/8/2011
way to go kimi, nice way to tell those guys off, kudos to you

and bleh, takuya and izumi are just being them hmmm? can't really blame kimi though, she made a really good point, looking forward to see how to fix that lil mess up

and the most interesting bit, kimi said something about kouji is familiar

overall, another nice chappie despite it being shorter than the previous one

looking forward to the next one
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »