Reviews for Bloody Nightmares
Blood Lust Fairy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I like it so far.
solorachi chapter 27 . 8/7/2011
This was a really changing chapter, gave it a read after school. Kimi judged really quickly, but its good to see Izumi have an open mind about it all and convince the boys to give her one more try.
windygalia chapter 27 . 8/7/2011
I actually thought that Kouji wasn't going to be able to get out of this situation. Good thing Kimi and her brother were there to save him. Also, I was confused at first as to why Kimi suddenly hate Izumi and the others. But then it also reminded me that it happened to Rika from Tamers, too. And apparently, you did use it as a tribute. Also, I actually thought that it was going to be Gali who appeared, but having Kaze instead was quite a nice twist. Good luck with your next chapter.
windygalia chapter 26 . 8/7/2011
This is perhaps the longest and most entertaining chapter so far. I really love it from beginning to end. I love how Takuya made a fool of himself in front of the restroom and how you used those two horrible films as parodies from the real ones. And the way you put in the characters from Detective Conan was genius! The face-off between Dusk and Kouji was epic and exciting. I'd never expected him to have gotten so powerful. This is truly more impressive and better than Twilight.
windygalia chapter 25 . 8/7/2011
I really love the joke that Kimi played on Takashi. She even managed to catch Kouji off guard there! So now that Kimi's here, that makes all 10 kids for the 10 elements.
windygalia chapter 24 . 8/7/2011
Hm, so Kouji does have a first love. I like how you use it as a form of memories inside a dream. Kouji doesn't appear to be the kind of boy who's interested in girls. If anything, he had already proven to be hard to please, as we saw with Ami and all of the other girls who had asked him before. The only girl that I can think of is Rika or someone like Rika. Perhaps it is Kimi? Please update soon.
windygalia chapter 22 . 8/7/2011
So Dusk is still out there after all. I'm curious to know how he'll survive without a host now. Is he going to get another host? Is it Kimi? This is getting interesting.
windygalia chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
I've noticed how all four of them have names that starts with a "K". It seems that Kimi can be quite a handful character. Her snarky attitude almost reminds me of Rika from Tamers. I look forward into seeing how she develops throughout this story.
Empyrea chapter 26 . 8/6/2011
poor kimi, something must've happened that made her have that phobia, which i will be looking forward to get covered soon

and poor kouji xD he's in a deep load of trouble now lol will also be looking forward to how that plays out

all in all, a nice chapter, and things are getting better and better

looking forward to the next one
witchGal chapter 26 . 7/20/2011
Wow...this was a really long chapter but it was so worth it! I love it! I love the films parodies, the bathroom humors, the crossovers with Detective Conan characters, and the actions! This is so great! I can't believe I didn't see this coming! Kimi is afraid of blood? Wow, that's a nice twist of plot. And the cliffhanger! No! What's gonna happen to Kouji now? How is he ever gonnna get out of this mess? I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
witchGal chapter 25 . 7/20/2011
Wow... I'm speechless. I love how you kept using these crossover characters between Digimon seasons and I did not expect to see Ken from season two in this story as well! Next to Kouichi, he's a perfect candidate for Dusk to use as a host!

And finally! Now there are ten members!
witchGal chapter 24 . 7/20/2011
This is such a funny chapter! And they're going to search for Kouji's first love, too? Nice chapter.
witchGal chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
Ooh! I just love the little flashback. It's sooo cute! I think I can make a guess who the little girl is...but I could be wrong. Great job!
witchGal chapter 22 . 7/20/2011
Oooh! I think a sense a little romance coming between these two! Wow, so Kimi does have a soft side like Rika as well. I love it!
witchGal chapter 21 . 7/20/2011
Cool! Kimi reminds me of Rika. Keep up the good work. This is so funny!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »