Reviews for Case of the Mary Sue
iamtyping98 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
*Gasps for air* Funny! I am sad to say that once a long time ago, I myself created a Mary Sue for Basil. She was blonde haired, blue eyed, and rich. Of course when I discovered what she was, I destroyed her and replaced her with a pants wearing, hot headed, poor girl, who can crotch kick a guy like nobody's business! Great story!
Kaizuko chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Lol XDDDD This is hilarious HAHAHA

I have to admit I do dabble in a bit (*cough cough* A lot *cough* ) of Basil x OC FanFics but none of them are /this/ Mary-Sue XDDDDDD
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oookkkaaayyy...That was weired. Nice writting and imagenation on Marie, I enjoyed imagening her in my mind, However this was a strange story to read, and I see it was a joke. Nice One. XD
Miyoul chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
LOL! XD

I can tell that the Sue's absurdly long name is a reference to Tara's infamous Sue: Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way! XD
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
lol! I absolutely LOVE you for writing this! _ Very funny, so you get an extra smile. _
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I think it is funny - and brilliant! Keep up your awesome writing!
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Ha. I commend you; it's freakishly annoying when I have to go through PAGES and PAGES of stories in a fandom because they're ALL FILLED WITH THOSE CRAPPY MARY-SUES! Even worse; they're usually one-shots in the same series. So by the time I look at Page 1 of the stories, it's into Basil and [insert his Mary-Sue bride's wife 's name here]'s children! I CAN'T TAKE IT.

This fandom sucks. WHY CAN'T ANYONE STAY CANON? EVER?

Ugh. Lovely mockery story; it's great.
MyInnerChild chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
NO Basil, don't do it! Don't fall for the evil Mary Sue! Run! Save yourself!
Megana chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
*vomits*

Lol, no, not at the story, at Mary Sues. God, you did a perfectly concise job of stereotyping them! I was laughing my butt off!

goldnote chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This was funny, yeah, but there was something about it that worried me: were you making fun of my character? (Hehe, joking, joking; take my pen away if I write something like that... _) This was fun to read and I feel sorry for poor Basil.
The Mouse Avenger chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
(falls out of her chair laughing)

Great job, anyway! :)