Reviews for The Execution of All Things
blueskiesandthehorizon chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow. They're pretty... Fucked up.

Good job.
Brightside chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
It's perfect.
Suspended Disbelief chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I love this, and I don't quite know why.

This is very honest, like all of the rest of your stories. You didn't try to sugar-coat the situations or try to make it have a happy ending. I think that's what I admire the most about your writing.
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I like how you wrote this. Hermione goes and randomly talks to Draco, and Harry isn't the perfect hero. There's no fake happiness, and then everyone's calm.

So good job. This goes on my favorites. Hurray.
mytoxicberry chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This story is sad, almost painful, but as always you managed to transform sadness into beauty. Thanks!
Tierfal chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
You are amazingly talented. I mean, not only are you brave enough to address the dark side of the psyche, you're eloquent enough to do it in glowing, resonating, relentless terms. This is a fantastic piece of work.
mademoisele chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
downright depressing, but a good story. )
seethroughmyeyes chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
OMG. That was so.. REAL.

It's just.. WOW.

Just the way you portrayed them.

They were real people.. I mean, how do you do it?

Manipulate words to bring about this kind of feeling.

It's amazing. I envy and admire you for that.

Brilliant work. Just really blood brilliant. WOW.
hi chapter 1 . 6/23/2007

Fuck-girl you know it...

What a damn blast!
rupertsgirlie chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
intense. -tricia
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 3/24/2007 write humans so well. Those weren't some sensational, hiding under a cover of perfection fiction. They were real people.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I love it.

The time-turner part was GREAT.

The writing is wonderful, the idea is great.

Wonderful story!

Demented Insomniac chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was a rather dementing story, if I may say so, with all of its morbidness, heavy atmosphere and just downright brilliance of characters. I liked the whole "second chances" thing, as well as the original way they figured out to punish Draco. Quite nice, indeed. And I definitely loved the way that all three of them thought almost identical things at different times because, like you said so many times in this story, "they were all the same" because they all fear death.

How human of all of them.

A truly remarkable work.
Varietygirl9143 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
that was depressing in a (this'll sound odd) good way. you showed how human these characters are.