Reviews for The World in a Kiss
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
What a beautiful one-shot. "You could say that we danced to all 872 songs in this one kiss." Aaah, so good. Thanks a lot for sharing!
sparrowed chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
B-e-a-utiful. I almost cried; I never wanted V to die! Loved it!
Starlit1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
you made me cry... T.T
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
*Melts* Ah, I'm now a lovely puddle of fluffy goo for my V and Evey. I adore this story and the concept behind it immensely.

And now I'm off to watch V For Vendetta again! The DVD is never out of my hot little hands, oh no it isn't. *Cackles*
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Very powerful piece and very well written. Thank you.
BeliBali chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Lovely, really truly lovely!
Kayasuri-n chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wha... Oh... I just finished watching V for Vendetta last night (yes, I know, why didn't I go to the theator when it was out? Stupid Kay...) and it was all I could do to keep from crying when I watched it... and read this.

Why did V have to die? Why? Well, I guess it makes the revolution thing bittersweet... but why'd he have to die? It makes me very sad, and now... I'm lurking on this little fan base looking for stories that'll cheer me up.

This cheered me up. In a teary way. But meh, faving it anyways!
873833 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was so beautiful! Well done. x
Paige chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I don't think his point of view could have been described any better.

Utterly heart-breaking. I love it.

You obviously understand the character very well, so I hope you write more in the future.

~Paige~
peachi padwan chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
A nice insight to a cery sad part of the film. I dont think they developed on it enough, but youve made up for it here. Veyr good but sad x