Reviews for Bound and Tied
snogboxwibblywobbly chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
AH! I love it love it love it! This is the best GenRai story ever!
redrose chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
that was awesome! after reading the previous stories i kept hoping and hoping it would somehow work out. i can't wait for the next one!
H. Cow chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
that was very nicely written, although the "confession of love" speech was a little cheezy, it was very good overall. you really captured the frustration of restraint in this piece!
Ijj chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Thank God! A happy ending! oh, this story made me cry, and that says a lot. it was so poignant, good for you! i'm glad it turned out well.

kirallie chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Great series! Though I was feeling very sorry for Genma during the whole thing. Can't wait for the last one! Read the series in 1 go.
Haikari chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Your series is absolutly lovely. So emotional, you truly feel for the characters you know. I'm so happy that those two finally got together, though I wanna slap Raidou for being such a silly idiot. The only problem I found in this story, was the fact that you have Hayate in it... does he not die during the Chuunin exams? And from what I've gathered, seeing as how you have Tsunade as Hokage and not the third, then this takes place after said Chuunin exams. Meaning that it would be impossible for Hayate to be alive... unless they brought him back with a forbidden jutsu. Anyway... forget my senseless ramblings, just come out with the final installment of the series soon.

Lots of love for you,

Jessi Craig chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
For your final installment of the unraveled series please do a lemon I think that would really give it a good finish. I really love this series it was well written can't wait for the next and final one
Kurmoi chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I read this and I think it's gorgeous. It's quite difficult to find quality Naruto fanfiction, let alone with more obscure pairings like this one, so I'm really glad I found it! A few small grammatical errors here and there, but nothing that detracted from the story overall.

I've got to go back and read the other five in this series now. XD
applesauce.the.brave chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
omg finaly! i started reading this series today and i cried like 7 times and there are only 6 stories.
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
i have never read anything sweeter and more beautiful than this story, i just LUV it... Genma x Raido are my absolute number 1 pairing and this was so emotional, so KAWAI *fangirl scream*
Terrarum Orbis chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Great! I love Raidou... but from all the stories I've read I still don't get which is Seme and which Uke, I feel Raidou is seme... xP anyways, I loved the story, nice

Bunhash chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
omg omg. I love this soo much! *favorite's it* Thank you for the beautiful story! .
Prascal chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Yay! Youre good, no..youre the GOD of Naruto fanfics! THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER AWSOME STORY!
freak0592 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
AWESOME! I loved it!

Im realy new to this pairing, but I can honestly say that it is definatly one of my favorites! Write a new fic soon please! I love your writing, make a sequal or something!

Great Job, great fic!

Your Fan,

Freak (Carly)
MutaKu chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
A~ i love this fic! u should make more genmaxraidou ficcies! there are never been enough fic!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »