Reviews for Bound and Tied
anonhelp chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh you made me have to wipe my face again, but for much better reasons this time.

What a tumultuous chapter. Sharing the levels of Genma's misery as he tries to adjust to the situation... and then RAIDOU's behaviour! As a reader you know Raidou's having some issues (even before the booze episode), but since it isn't his POV you don't know exactly what he's thinking... argh!

But they're finally how they should be.

*very happy sigh*
gundanium chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
OH GOD FINALLY. XD

lovely. made me cry, as usual, but god, it made me happy at the end. XD
narcoleptic86 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I've read the others in the series

and had my heart braking time and time again with Genma's

but now i think i'm pieced together again with this last installment!

hope your ideas work out for the next one hopefully soon

(not to add any pressure or anything...)
Andi chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
You completely just made my night (again!) I'm such a sucker for injured or sick Genma but I love when it all works out in the end _ Can't wait for the last installment!

(I really hope you're still considering writing more Rai/Gen XD)
ano chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Yay. They're together. It's so romantic. :D
Hikari no Kurai chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU! This was so sweet, at the beginning, I swear, I was ready to throttle you but this ending is just so great! This series is just so good and original, I can't believe it. Everything seems perfect and thought out and planned, one of the best love stories i've ever read. And it has everything that lov is about, sadness, tragedy, tension, and of course, the make up.

Genma seriously is in love with Raidou, I can see that really clearly. With a broken heart, most people would take the first person who wants them, like Yuki, to try and feel better, but Genma was totally loyal to Raidou, even after he hurt him. That's not just the lust or infatuation that people mistake for love, that's really true love, and it's so sweet! He really is strong, to still want to be around Raidou and have that incident happen and not take advantage of him too.

Raidou is the regular guy who has no idea what to do in a situation like this. That's one of the things I like about your stories, the characters actually seem like real people, they don't have a one track personality, but you show many different sides to them, they just seem more real.

Like how Raidou is indecisive, a part of him wants to be with Genma but he is reluctant to acknoledge it because he doesn't want to hurt Genma and because he's pretty insecure about himself at the time too, and when he realizes that he's hurting Genma and himself even more by not acknowledging it, he finally gives in. That's what a lot of people do, especially when they're insecure and fall for best friends they don't want to lose. And shinobi are human too, they have baggage and even though they might be the best in the field, they just like everyone else, cannot fully understand or comprehend love, especially other people's.

This was completely and utterly genius! I cried a little at the beginning and again at the end, it was just so good and emotional! It really brings out the more human and vulnerable side of shinobi and mostly about how they support each other. The plot was great too, I love happy endings with a bit, or a lot, of angst in it. It makes my heart soar, so please continue writing! I can't wait to read the next part of this, will it be the last? I'll be sad to see this end, but I get that sometimes stories need to end, and I know it'll be an ending I'll never forget!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3