Reviews for The Perks of Suburbia
Loved it xx
K Squared Fave Stories chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I love a badass draco
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Huh. Wow. Um...that was really deep...and kinda confusing...but lovely? Lovely...beautiful...nah...enchanting! Yes! That was enchanting. I loved it!
lyca1990 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
i love your style! it's amazing.

a little like A.A. Milne, but totally different!

love, lyca
KitsuneDango chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
this is the cutest story ever! my gosh i think its my new favorite.
i just simply adore it! i wish it were longer though, like a really long story, but
its good in a simple way.
FieryThought chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Oh, I guess you figured it out anyway. Sorry for bringing up the mistake about the classes again!

Anyway, I hope Draco beats Parker into a pulp.
FieryThought chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I like the idea of a non-magic Harry and Draco; I can't wait to see where this leads!

One small point of contention. You said that Harry and Draco share one class (math), and that they have it right before lunch. But then they end up having their first period together, and then meeting up for lunch. I hate to be picky, but you might just want to fix that small detail.

Thank you for your story!
Stephosaur chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
i lov this!
Animegrl421 chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
Great fic, I just wish it was longer, oh wishful thinking! I loved the conversations between Draco and Harry, I wish I had a friend that could reply with those types of remarks!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Absolutely brilliant!
nairiefairie chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
very nice;)
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
yes i like to get reviews they're addictive, grins madly luckily for you this is good, but i bet you know that by now?
M. Fawkes chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
i loved it, it was amazing...but it won't let me read chapter 7 i think i have never screamed at my computer more ( okay i have but...)...any ways great story, i wish i knew what happend tho i feel like i missed something at the end ]
chibisansempei chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
This is really fluffy and I'm not big on fluffy but it was good. I really liked it a lot.
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
aw, fluff and goo, and more fluff, loved it.