Reviews for Lost Luggage and Lost Souls
rossebre chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
This was sooo good! Made me cry!
Sweetdeath04 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I first read this on A Teaspoon and an Open Mind years ago- I remember waiting for an update in suspense. I've read it over a dozen times since then and it still gets me every time. The whole fic is just beautifully written. There's not much else I can say to be honest- it's a perfect story, in my mind at least. Just as good (and, dare I say, better, in some cases) as canon.

And the end makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

SD04
Jael73 chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Wow. Jesus. Wow. Boy, there really isn't anything more to say. WOW.
LokianEule chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
It has not been expressed enough how brilliant this story of yours is! I could really see this being a modern episode of Doctor Who, written for seven and Ace, which a classic slant. I love all of the bits of the Time Lord underneath, and telling it from other peoples' points of views is brilliant! All your supporting characters are brilliantly done, and making the goth girl Jessica Moritz is fantastic. I'm going to remember this story!
The Cool Cleopatra chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Aww! It's so cute!

I like how the story was told from other's point of view as well.

Very creative. I liked the plot line as well.

You always have an interesting way of tying your stories up.

Makes you a great author.
Omorocco chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Hiya, I read this story on A Teaspoon & An Open Mind the other day and thought it was brilliant! So when I saw it posted here too, thought i'd best leave a review and say thanks for such a great read.

Keep up with the who-fics, you rock!
Roxanne Morinaka chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
I really loved this fic so much that i stayed up half the night reading it. when i was a little girl i wanted to be like Ace too.

Roxy.
The Key of MGY chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Oh, shit. I really cannot find the words to say how much I love this story. I don't think I've ever read a piece of fanfic where the ensemble of characters was fleshed out so beautifully. I loved how we got to see Seven and Ace through all their eyes. That, and the fact that you portrayed everyone with absolute realism. People find out someone in their group's an alien? Of course they'll panic and think invasion, like Thomson did. And then there will always be people looking out for number one, like Jessica did. And I was particularly fond of Tim Ross and his code of ethics. Murderer nothing, we need more people like him.

I am a huge giant sucker for Seven and Ace, and I think you captured them and their relationship wonderfully. Shippy for the shippers who want to see it, too (like me :D).

I loved your writing style, probably because it reminds me of the way my inner voice talks in my head. :) Very, very much hoping to see more in this vein from you in the future.
Doc7Devotee chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I'm a big fan of 7th Dr/Ace fan fiction and this is absolutely one of the best (if not the best) 7th Dr/Ace stories I've ever read! I particularly love the various individuals points of view on the two main characters and particularly the insinuation of something more between 7th Doctor & Ace than the typical Doctor/Companion relationship. The way it was written was very refreshing and shows you have a a real talent. The ending with Jessica and the Zoe POV was touching and I was getting a bit weepy at that point. But for me that's a good sign that I've gotten emotionally involved with these wonderful characters. You are an extremely gifted writer! There aren't enough 7th Doctor/Ace Fan Fiction out there so please, please write more soon! Thanks. You made my day!
smallfluffykat chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for the entertainment.
MizJoely chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
OK, I read the whole thing now and I honestly have to say it is probably the best Dr Who story I've ever read. Period. I don't feel I'm exaggerating, or given to hyperbole. Thank you for a truly wonderful piece of fiction. I hope you're also writing out there in the "real world," because I'm willing to bet it's just as good as this. I don't get choked up over a lot of fanfic, but this one did it to me. Thanks again.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I was going to wait until I finished the story before I submitted a review, but this was such a strong beginning that I was compelled to tell you how fascinating this first chapter was. Well written, descriptive, interesting characters that don't feel extraneous or forced, and wonder of wonders, no typos or spelling errors! I can't wait to read the rest.
Anon chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Although I never saw The Doctor's and Ace's relationship as sexual, you've done a fine job of skirting the issue enough to please all comers, as it were. Having the POV's remain those of outsiders, I can understand and believe the assumptions.

This part, like the others, was outstanding.
Anon chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
I can't say how impressed I am with this. You have a wonderful style and your prose moves along beautifully. And you can write dialogue! I've died and gone to heaven. So refreshing to see a Seventh Doctor story, and one with such skill! Thank you for sharing this. I can't wait to read the next chapter and hope you will continue to write more fabulous Who stories once this one is completed. Bravo/a!