Reviews for I Had Died For This
Kagamine Arimonori chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
It's freaking kawaii.
Are you going to continue this? It's really good o.o
Nameless-Anonymous-Author chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Damn. Damn. Damn. This was potent and powerful and I love how it is Tenten who leaves and grows stronger. I love how you make her so powerful and yet so broken but through the eyes of others. There is subtleties and that just accentuated the story. Wow.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Normally it's Tenten who's trying to reach out to neji, nice change up:)
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh gosh, oh gosh-this was heartbreaking and wonderfully endearing all at the same time. I love the side of ANBU you chose to take, dark and like a vacuum-it added greatly to the overall foreboding tone of the story.

And a TenTen that's not all over Neji from minute 1? You have no idea how much that just winz. :]
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I;m glad there was no happy ending. the resolution directly after the climax was the best way to go, so we're left guessing (not really cause you know Tenten would slowly go back to Neji ;) ) what would happen after.

maybe a little on the OOC side, maybe not. Tenten might actually be a perfectionist if Neji stopped acknowlaging her.
NarutoManga fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Aww... how touching, I always thought of Tenten and Neji as a perfect couple, love it!
Past the Point of Sanity chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I loved the last couple paragraphs...they were perfect.
AmethystDreamer chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I love it, and I do hope you do a sequel.
MarielleMaya chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
woow... that was so wonderfull... I loved it

and hen people say I have to write more...

anyway I really id love it. it was easy to read... yet so hard. really cool. I loved it
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This fic is always worth a revisit for some reason. I guess I really admire the way you portray shell-shock. I like how the story is bittersweet and atypical, and I love your Neji.
openwindow4 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007

that's all i have to say; it was just that awesome. i especially love how you wrote how anbu affected tenten; most writers don't add that aspect, just say that the character is "changed", but doesn't add specific details. i also love how in this story tenten surpasses neji- most stories are always the male character surpassing the female and it's nice to have a strong female protagonist for once!

i also read this story to the best music ever:

judas kiss by "The academy is..."

Merkanzee chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Oh... my... god! I loved it! I can not even say how much this peice rocked my socks! I really like stories where Neji falls in love with her first, and you just blew me away with everything else. So, thank you!
humble beginnings chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I LURVED IT! Seriously, that was really touching ]

nejix321 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Very Good 5/5
Dancer of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
*sobs* THAT WAS SO SAD! Tenten's obsession with her ANBU position was really sad, how she acted as though she barely knew Neji. SO FREAKIN' SAD!

In a few words: This was awesome. I like depressing fics. *adds to faves*