Reviews for I Had Died For This
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Normally it's Tenten who's trying to reach out to neji, nice change up:)
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh gosh, oh gosh-this was heartbreaking and wonderfully endearing all at the same time. I love the side of ANBU you chose to take, dark and like a vacuum-it added greatly to the overall foreboding tone of the story.

And a TenTen that's not all over Neji from minute 1? You have no idea how much that just winz. :]
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I;m glad there was no happy ending. the resolution directly after the climax was the best way to go, so we're left guessing (not really cause you know Tenten would slowly go back to Neji ;) ) what would happen after.

maybe a little on the OOC side, maybe not. Tenten might actually be a perfectionist if Neji stopped acknowlaging her.
NarutoManga fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Aww... how touching, I always thought of Tenten and Neji as a perfect couple, love it!
Past the Point of Sanity chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I loved the last couple paragraphs...they were perfect.
AmethystDreamer chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I love it, and I do hope you do a sequel.
MarielleMaya chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
woow... that was so wonderfull... I loved it

and hen people say I have to write more...

anyway I really id love it. it was easy to read... yet so hard. really cool. I loved it
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This fic is always worth a revisit for some reason. I guess I really admire the way you portray shell-shock. I like how the story is bittersweet and atypical, and I love your Neji.
openwindow4 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
fav.

that's all i have to say; it was just that awesome. i especially love how you wrote how anbu affected tenten; most writers don't add that aspect, just say that the character is "changed", but doesn't add specific details. i also love how in this story tenten surpasses neji- most stories are always the male character surpassing the female and it's nice to have a strong female protagonist for once!

i also read this story to the best music ever:

judas kiss by "The academy is..."

:P
Merkanzee chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Oh... my... god! I loved it! I can not even say how much this peice rocked my socks! I really like stories where Neji falls in love with her first, and you just blew me away with everything else. So, thank you!
humble beginnings chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I LURVED IT! Seriously, that was really touching ]

-kiOko.
nejix321 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Very Good 5/5
Dancer of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
*sobs* THAT WAS SO SAD! Tenten's obsession with her ANBU position was really sad, how she acted as though she barely knew Neji. SO FREAKIN' SAD!

In a few words: This was awesome. I like depressing fics. *adds to faves*
Aventri chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Amazing writing, and some great story telling. I like your calm and collected Tenten. Your mature writing rises above alot of the fics here, and it's a refreshing change.

"She was on the lips of every excited villager who was repeating the story of Hemus-Deap; the bladesmaster, the weapons-mistress, the dragon-summoner (the Soushoryuu, having been used to devastating effect in a crowd of civilians, had become actual dragons in the eyes of other civilians) the fifteenth captain, the sword-dancer, the Steel Dragon.

But never her name."

Favorite line, and it was damn good.
nejitenrocks chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
i like it but yeah you definatly make another chapter maybe because that ending was sad.