Reviews for Vegeta and Bulma How it really happened!
has movies, full episodes of dragon ball, dragon ball z, and gt :) by the way you are doing great ive been hooked and read up to this chapter in 2 days!
Hello i been reading ur stories please do not forget this amazing story its 2015
no name chapter 52 . 4/11
I loved reading every chapter and i would also love for u to finish the story plz im not trying to sound demanding but i really want to know what happens next as soon as possible :)
Jdot chapter 52 . 4/6
This is the best fan fic i have ever read. I've been hooked from day one. I don't even like fan fiction. I stumbled across this on accident and i havent been able to stop reading. I hope you continue writing. I know you are busy with other things but please dont forget this story. You are almost done afterall! You just have to finish up the cell saga and move on to the buu. Honestly things got kind of uninteresting after trunks and vegeta left the chamber but i feel that way about the original show. So it had nothing to do with your writing. Alot of fan fic writers are crappy writers in general and aren't familiar with the original dbz canon anyway but you do a really good job. I can tell that you base your characters after the way they are portrayed in the funimation dub but thats fine with me. I prefer the manga but this is fan fic so no big deal. You do a really good job at keeping things within the canon and making sense. I would like if you covered the battle of gods as well. I would love to see how bulma reacts to vegetas little 'don't hit my bulma' fiasco against beerus. And how bulla is conceived. I hope you are just as excited as i am for the new ressurection f film coming out and hope you are willing to cover that part of the story as well. Anyways take care. I look forward to seeing a new chapter soon!
I found this and am addicted to it! I've been reading it all week and just finished but can't get enough! Your creativity is captivating and character development is so believable. I would love to see more to this story! I can't get enough of it!
axrxm chapter 52 . 3/28
Other than that i fell in love woth your work and keep it up! I absolutely love you and your writing
axrxm chapter 52 . 3/28
NO PLEASE KEEP GOING DONT END HERE IVE READ ALL 52 CHAPTERS IN 2 DAYS AND NOW I FIND OUT THAT IT ENDS HERE! I DONT KNOW HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE YOU UPDATED... AND I HOPE YOU READ THIS! WHO KNOWS HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE YOUVE BEEN WRITING... BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH WRITING THIS :'( EVEN THO THIS STORY HAS PROBABLY STAYED LIKE THIS FOR MONTHS, MAYBE YEARS.
dbz fan chapter 19 . 3/23
Fucking shit, why cant i see these episode on tv
ITS PERFICT AWWWWWWWWW XD
Desiree chapter 52 . 3/5
I have been reading your story for the past week now and have just finished with the 52 chapter. My goodness you know how to write magnificently! I really hope you release more chapters soon. In the meantime, I'll have to fill the void with watching the show over and over again.
You are fantastic!
FusedGotenks chapter 52 . 2/26
I really love this FanFiction! I just hope that you can find the time to post (what with your work and all), and I will gladly read :)
Vegetaisbadass12 chapter 52 . 2/23
Do the buu saga
Are you going to finish after this one...?
KingBach chapter 35 . 2/13
I love your story. You are very talented!
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »