Reviews for A Final Message for the Moon
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Beautiful story. Sokka will always love Yue, but he had to move on.
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This story made me sad and happy at the same time. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
So sweet :)
Anonymous Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aww! So cute! It really saddens me how little "George"(Or Sukka, if you wanna be normal) fics there are on . Wah. Definitely my favorite shipping in A:TLA, besides Maiko and Toko! Good for you, excellent work!
madison chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
well u mispelled this word the i think u were trying to say then

mii name is miranda and i liked this story cool u shud write more maybe abt yue and sokka wen she wasnt dead !
great gospel chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
A lovely little fic you've got here. I could picture it perfectly in my head. Every action just seemed so...Sokka. xD Great job.

DeepAzulaEyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I really loved that story! I'm a big Sukka shipper and I've always believed Yue would be happy that Sokka found a new love (I have a fanfic about it, actually). I thought it was nicely written and an excellent take on what Sokka feels.
HarryCullen chapter 1 . 11/27/2007

That was so cute!

I've actually been looking for a story like this.

Great job!

SMSH chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
aww...this was really sweet :)
Zapenbits chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Good Story! I really liked it!
George forever chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
George makes enough sense. Can't really slur Sokka and Suki. Other than Sokkuki.

Great fic _ Write more fics with George
me chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
. It's nice. I love how you call SokkaxSuki George. It sounds random, but I think it fits. I like how you portrayed Yue.

Happy writing! *gives you a waffle*
Emma C Oliver chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
keep up the great work
jsta2nd chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I was actually looking for a story just like this, about Sokka and Yue as the Moon. I enjoyed the silent 'dialog' between the two.