Reviews for Goblin Queen in Blue Jeans
lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Haha that was pretty funny but a fifteen year old can still give him an heir
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It reminds me of a book of 50 word stories. And it has a take on Sarah as a Queen I have not found anywhere else. Thanks.
xShadowMaskx chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Good, GOOD! *grin grin* I like your way of thinking. 8D Really, the Poor Labyrinth has never experienced something like THAT. XD
magialuna chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Definitely a new way of looking at things. I love seeing your progression of writing and how you think out of the box.

This isn't a work I will lose my mind over like the Faemail series you are working on.. (BRILLIANT) but it is very original and entertaining. You and your friend are both incredibly imaginative writers.
Nanenna chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Best poem EVAR!
Carrie88 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
ROFLMAO! God, that was great! Very amusing XD
Skyrere chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
ROFL
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Hehe, ah! Poor Jareth. Having a /pink/ army. I bet he curses himself now, huh?
RaggedClaws42 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Ohh I don't think Jareth would be too pleased if Sarah was fifteen forever. I loved it wonderfully creative.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I don't see anything wrong with your poetry. I loved the whole thing. My favorite parts are the second stanza and the last line.
Inglesa chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
LOL i was cracking up at the "goblins wear pink" line! humerous (sp?) poem, very humerous
SuicidalAphrodite chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
heehee very cute and light hearted, though i cringe to think of an army of pinkly clad goblins traipsing around.
orientalbunny chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh, I love it! Such great ideas!

My favorite lines are "I've straightened out those silly turns" and "Hoggle was named the royal heir" - absolutely perfect.

Poor Jareth, he must be going out of his mind.

Hmm...I wonder if she made him wear pink also?

Absolutley love your poem Danika! Keep it up!
notwritten chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Its okay.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
LOL!

Poor Jareth - saddled with a Queen of forever fifteen.

And pink? How could you? I never noticed Sarah as one for pink. That seems out of place.

The Fireys on leashes - I hope she had enough for each body part.