Reviews for Be My Escape
dragonpie11 chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
this good you knoe
BrokenReveries chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Your story relly touched me... it was short but deep... anddddd I really want to beat some senses to you. Well here it goes:

How could you said you're horrible at writing this Friday ? It was goddamn good. And you just said that you can't continue it anymore bevause you think it's not good enough?

Ranting end.

Well, keep up the good work :)
mia chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
i too cried as well omg and i cried more when sasuke was crying hard i just wanted to go and hold him in a hug
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
That story... I adored it. Daisuki yo! (love this!)
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Wow. That was touching and powerful, that whole chapter by itself. I cried. Mostly for Ino and Sasuke. Also, I loved that manga chapter! I still cry when I occasionally rewatch the episode or reread it. And even though it was 5 years ago now, I'm sorry about your dog! I know how it is to lose my pets to death... I wish you the best!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I love it please continue !
MsComplexity chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Awwww is that the end of it? :(

I was so hooked and then it ended!
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Please don't leave this story unfinished! I want to see waht happens next!
OlivHarvestLily chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Awwwww. Makes me wonder about their past but at the same time not - It's good the way it is. It's the first fic I've ever read by you and I loved it. (o)
Capitalsimplegmail.com chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
About manga WAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Itachi died!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
I liked it,though i wish there was more to it was still good.
dnedn chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
whoa, that was seriously awesome, seriously, I was kinda hoping for a bit more, but this is still okay! I love it!
paperflowers chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
wow, that was awesome, I really hope you update soon...
cherryasaasia chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
i can use on infinte of words for this story but i can only think of a few :Love Adore Like Apreciate Beautiful Legendary Gramatically correct Fine OK Allright!BELIEVE IT!Believe it!
VanessaLovesAllOfYou chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
i really like this story but i dony get what heppened to sakura? a car acident or what?and she was with zake i thought that she was with sasuke lemme see so she losther memories about her past including sasuke and she moves with tsunade to someplace because god knows why or maybe because the hospital in that town wasnt good enough to help her and she lives there for a time and then she moves back and stil has no memory of her past life is that it? i love it