Reviews for Graceful Cure
fairyoftheunderworld chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I know on your profile you said everything unfinished is discontinued, and you've probably grown out of fanfiction, but this story is so good! Please come back to it, that broom is adorable, and I really want to see Harry get better! (he does get better doesn't he? DOESN'T HE?)

please finish this story, even if it isn't a very long ending...?
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I love it! It's really great and I can't wait for more!
Mmerlin chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
great so far!

oh no poor harry :(

he must get better!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
oh please write more :) i really really like this one :P keep up the fabulous work :) :)
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wo

I want to read more!

Go... search the lj... need more Draco... more Harry... want to read end...

. Seriously this is really good! I like the way is posted in little parts that form a whole. I'll check your lj now, I don't know why it took me so long to come read this.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
what does WIP mean? are you going to post the rest? please do! :) i like it!
SilveredScales chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Better bloody be far from finished! Indeed. I love this! I can't believe I didn't read it sooner! I'm such a stupid git! Oh well, I've read it now... Thank goodness. Thanks for posting ;)
yukaishepards chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
i likes!
definethisshit isnt signedin chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
WHERE IS IT? everything was perfect and the ending and everything and i realize THERE'S NO NEXT CHAPTER! but i was most incredibly pleased with the length of this one. i will wait for as long as i have to for another chapter of this length and talent. oh, such talent. but now i have to finish this algebra 2. have fun!
Adrienne L. Mendal chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hello,

I really like this. I hope you update soon! PLEASE!

InsideMyWorld
AngelikRebel chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
This is good so far. I can't wait for the update.
fifespice chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
quite a differetn start i like the attention seeking broom
Starr chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I really like this. please update soon. its soo good.
Lubbleeone chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
aw...so will harry cave?

and when will they ga together?

hope you update soonishly like!...?

XP