Reviews for True Happiness
Rach5 chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
I hope you post more of this story soon. you are such a talented writer its a shame to see most of your stories incomplete.

I wanna see what happens between cath and sara. if sara does go away. If she clears her head. If Cath and rachel make a go off it.

So many plots could happen from what you have written.

Please post more soon.
Titpom1 chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
Angst between Sara and Cath ! That's change I like it !

I really hope there will be an update soon !
passionatelysimple chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
So I am obviously rooting for Jess. She is great. Catherine is obviously not as indifferent as she wants people to believe and I am curious to know the real reason she broke up with Sara. Her being scared probably has a lot to do with it. Poor Sara really needs to talk to someone (hopefully Jess) before it is too late. I like the aspect of the break up being like a divorce in someways and the team's perspective on being caught in the middle. I hope in the future, if you plan on continuing this, that you develop Jess' character more. She is a great character and I'd love to know more about her.

A.
CityCobra chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
oh break ups can be so damn complecated sometimes. poor sara i really know what she's going through and i really understand her.

update soon, want to read what happens next!
sexbell chapter 9 . 11/9/2007
Great update

can't wait 2 read more

update soon
Rach5 chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
great chapter... very heartfelt. be nice to see them both move on. jess seems like a nice person. great writing. please post more soon.
Chelsee6 chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
definately can't wait for the next chap now. and you know, i wouldn't be too upset if this was sara jess, rather than cath sara. sara jess seems really sweet right now.

or maybe thats the cutsie side of me talking...

anyways, update soon, absolutely loving it.

XX Chez
Jynx98 chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
loving this story!

cant wait to see what happens!

im all in favor of Jess/Sara

but C/S is probably how its gona end up

Keep up the good work.

!jYNX!
chimp1984 chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
OH! Why didn't she just kiss Sara and let Sara forget about everything.. yeah kissing someone when they're hurting and drunk isn't smart because if anything happens the next day, all you have is regret... but damn... it would've been good to read. LOL!

So Sara is gonna back to 'Frisco I'm assuming? Or is Catherine gonna stop her?

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon! :-D
Gryffindor620 chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
I'm glad that Jess is taking care of her. But I'm still rooting for my C/S action!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
Chelsee6 chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
whoa, you're evil. i'm totally convinced of it now. you've got it in for sara don't you?

i'm loving it so far but can you warn me if the ending is going to be angsty. can't wait till the next chapter, this is really excellent so far, and i am looking forward to finding out why catherine's life is falling apart and why she's being a bitch.

my suggestion, get sara seeing someone also, moving on (well...pretending to) and make cath jealous...so i'm vindictive...sue me. XD

loving it honey

XX Chez
Gryffindor620 chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
I think it's a really bad idea too, but this is was drama is made of!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
sexbell chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
I am loving your story

can't wait 2 see what going 2 go on with Catherine & Sara

update soon
Fooly-Fool22 chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
honey, you need to continue this soon. what's this all about the cliffies? that is so evil and you know it. great chapter. keep it up and continue soon!
Mondler4EvEr chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
I love this story. I feel so bad for Sara. I'm really glad that whole Jess/Sara thing didn't take off. There's still hope for Catherine and Sara. Please continue!