Reviews for Toy
Autobotlover56 chapter 1 . 3/23
What?! She didn't even get to meet Soundwave! You gonna do another side story or something?
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Optimus is so kind and helpful. :)
Foresthunter chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
so cute, i wish those kinds of transformers actually existed, i'd love to have one! He;d be my best buddy!
Devin Elliott chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I really liked this story, it was inspirational even though it was fictional, had good parts in it, and best of all, IT HAD THE ORIGINAL TRANSFORMERS IN IT!
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
How sad! But, I guess tragedies bring people together. I love the ending.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This was VERY good!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Aw cute. _
Hikarigirl18 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Aw _ So cute. It reminds me of a YGO fic I once read where Yuugi gets a Pharaoh-sama doll that comes to life _
Daisydill chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Wonderful story!
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Just found story! It's great! Thanks for sharing it! :)
EvilBlackBunny chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
very well done, but i suggest a spell check and a slightly longer Epilogue.

i still love it!
WhiteStar the Undecided chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hey i love your story. Its so cute. I just love Optimus. I was wondering would it be okay if i used your idea for the 'living' toy transformers. I have this story id like to make. If not, thats fine. If thats okay, thanks. Also if it is can i mention Bre in it? Maybe have her in there a little? If not, sorry i asked.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was a very touching story (no pun intended). I especially like how Optimus acts as a sort of guardian angel for Bre. I've never been in a relationship, nor do I plan to until after I finish college, and as such I know very little about the female mind, but I do know one basic rule: If she says NO, it means NO.

Besides, I think abusive people shouldn't be allowed to breed, because that particular personality trait tends to continue with the bloodline. Anyway, my only complaint about this fic is that Sam's character (the honesty, the timidness, and the skill with which he is able to repair Optimus) was just a bit TOO convenient for the circumstances.

All in all, a great fic. I think you should write a spinoff about the Soundwave character.
Khylis Luez chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Sad yes...but sweet. Can my bumble bee do that..please?

Ashana chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This story was amazing. The thought and emotion put into it was amazing. I love the idea of the Transformer toys, and wouldn't mind to have one of my own! You could carry this idea very far. I hope you continue to write these wonderful stories!

Ashana