Reviews for Unrequited Love
MalaZh chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Such a cute story! I've always thought Davis to be a simpleton character yet it's really nice to see you write about his own hope for happiness. good for you!
Atheleia chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I thought that it was actually pretty good for a short story and it was nice that you had Daisuke/Davis was patient and didn't just rush in to everything.
Unknown 2008 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Poor Daris... All he wants was love!
Captain Gundam chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Sounds good. keep it up
Jokess chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Aw,-so-sad,-sorry-if-this-is-hard-to-read-my-space-bar-doesn't-work-at-all.-Anyway-I-love-your-writing-your-Kouji-and-Kouichi-one-shots-made-me-cry.-And-I-must-Have-been-a-fan-of-COTL-since-near-the-beggining.-I-despised-Duskmon-before-but-now-that-he-isn't-Kouichi-or-Kouichi-isn't-him...well-you-better-take-Duskmon-down.-Anyway-I-loved-this-story-as-well-it-sounded-like-Davis-somehow.-And-it-made-me-teary.-Poor-Davis-he'll-get-with-someone-and-I-must-sound-like-well...insane-here-I-am-just-ranting-om-and-taking-up-review-space-making-hard-to-read-reviews-with-no-spaces.-Still,I-HAD-to-say-something.-I-just-love-your-writing-so-much-and-I-was-tired-of-being-quiet.-Well-I-ought-to-be-quiet-so-as-not-to-scare-anyone-more-then-I-have.-Still-good-job.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Sometimes the 'pointless' little fics can be some of the best! I actually really enjoyed this, and I my favorite part would have to be the end. This story did a lot for Davis by showing his optimism despite the fact that he feels down about the fact that he doesn't have someone at the moment like the rest of his friends.

Definitely a story to read, in my opinion!
rika195 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh! That's cute! And cool! I like this story. Good one shot. I like that it still sounds like Davis, cause he's such an optimistic kind of person, who even when things are depressing, he finds a way to be happy. I like this story. Criticism? Um...just this: Do yuor homework. Believe me, procrastination does NOT do anything but destroy you in the end. DESTROY YOU! My high school gradutation is a testimony to that. Actually my hich school graduation is a story worth writing, but I'm not going to do it! ha! So yeah...keep writing, and do your homework...and cotl...and I like this story. yay! Good one shot. Anything else to say? Nope. Now I'm one of those annoying reviewers that people wish would just stop talking. okay cool. Later!
Digimon Forever chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I'd have to say you did a really good job with this one-story. As for Davis, I already have my own OOC for him. Take your time in writing every chapter for Children of the Legend and don't let any pressure of updating bother you. Finish up your homework and put everything that's on your shoulders off, then take your time with updating, but not before. My advice, ignore any rushing update reviews.

- Crest of Myths
piyo chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aww... this is sweet. To see all the digidestined attached. Davis will have his own girl soon. Perhaps a better one than the rest. He's sincere, simple-minded. If you had read the translation of the drama CD 'Natsu no Tobira', one will like Davis even more. He's a nice guy!
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
THAT WAS GREAT, KARI! I don't think it should be changed at all!

If you read 25 Years Later, I had the same idea with Joe and Jun. I hadn't thought of how they might of met though. Huh.

Anywho, UPDATE COTL ASAP!

Kouji-wolf
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Yep yep, Davis! Don't give up! Just wait and she'll come! XD

That part on Izzy's..is really funny! XD And you should be working on Children of the Legend 'cause it's been a while since you updated! So please update soon on that! .
Sweet Cari chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aww..that's a really good one about Davis..I like it.._
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
aw...that was really sweet. Good Job.