Reviews for Manly Wager
scmumsy chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Run Remy..Run! LOL
hobo13 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
This story has officialy made me your shall follow your postings if you shall excuse i have every story you've ever written to i love how cute you made,
Hank x Logan. :] Your work is readable it up.
justsimplymeagain chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
hehe, I like this X3 it's very well written! Great job!
ApterousAngel chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
love this story and pairing lol it's well written and a great read plus I like unusual pairings :P update soon hopefully? :P
Psyhcopig chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
-Applauds.- I liked it. A lot. Twas very good. The lustful scene at the end really made me happy, even though, of course I expected more...But! I was satisfied with what you gave. Good job!
bass cleff cello chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
ok, iv been waiting for a new capter for a while. there arnt a lot of good hank/logan stories i can find out there so i was wondering if you would update? please? do you know of any other hank/logan stories on or off the site? hey, do you know of any good sabertooth/logan? im having a hard time finding those too.

please?

bass cleff cello
Duchess of Inkling chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
What a wonderful story. I love these two and their chemistry and you got it just right. I don't know if this is the last chapter (I guess it is) but I would still love it if you wrote more of these guys.
Cherry-Anne Sponge chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
aw logans a softie!

X3
Lady-Willowish chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Great story so far! I like how you don't just focus on Logan and Hank but move around to different characters. Can't wait for more.
Ragni Mithrim chapter 2 . 7/4/2008

Wow, Logan lost! Very interesting, love the banter between those two! Please update? I wanna read more!

I wonder what hank could possibly have for logan to do? o.

Ragni
Shadeless chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
What shall I say?

I love it.

The two of them are so cute together.

Just keep going, k?

Your story is bashing.
squeekness chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Howdy! Wow, I am loving this just a little too much! Guilty pleasures and all that. This is very well written and I am really enjoying the tension between Hank and Logan. It's a pairing you don't see often but you seem to have caught the essence of the characters well enough. I hope you won't make us wait too long for an update! :)
jeanpaul chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
wow this is so cool i like this one just like that last chapter i like this one a lot i cant wait tell the next chapter though
jeanpaul chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
omg that is so funney i cant wait tell the next chapter fo the story.