Reviews for One Question And A Whole Lotta Answers
xDarklightx chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
I loved this story. I think you wrote it great.
Fena chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
aw!that was good!is that all your gonna write though or are you gonna leave us with a cliffhanger?
melissaturkey chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
I really really loved it. I only read a few of the fearless books: the first one and a couple others, one of the FBI ones but I really like your fan fiction it was nice for Gaia to get some of those "ghosts" off her chest, and i always liked Ed and am really happy with how your story ended up.
Munu chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
Wow. I loved ur ending, even tho it is a cliff hanger. I feel like i finally know the ending to the story. :)

Tho the part of Ed vomiting was not a reaction i really expected, more like him slumping to the follr in shock is more of what i imagined.

But i stil love the story overall.

xxanglophilexx chapter 12 . 9/13/2007
Oh, I adore this so much. I'm sad to see it end, but it ended wonderfully. And with Gaia and Ed, just as it should be. :) Fantastic.
Ginny102992 chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
that's the end to the whole story? loved it though! my favorite chapter! :D great job!
Transatlanticism chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
Aw...

That was so good. Kudos to you.

It was a really fitting conclusion to a wonderful story; I don't think you could have done it any better.

Now, I love Ed even more! XD

Transatlanticism chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
Ha! YES! Another chapter! I love Ed. I'm sorry *sniff* I just... love him. You capture him really well.

Great job, I can't wait to read the conclusion. You did her explanation great, and Ed's reaction was just so... true to the books. I'm disappointed we don't get a 5th book, but this makes up for it.

xxanglophilexx chapter 11 . 8/15/2007
M, I liked the last line. I'm glad that this keeps continuing, and that Gaia finally told Ed about her fearlessness. I can't wait for chapter 12.
Transatlanticism chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
YAY! He got to talk to Agent Malloy! Thank you :)

I really like how this is concluding, you're doing an excellent job. The only flaw I noticed (nothing big) was another name: "After Tatanyia..." It was Tatianna, or something like that I'm pretty sure. I'm a grammar freak sorry!

Can't wait for the last chapter

xxanglophilexx chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
Oh, I'm glad there will be another chapter. I really can't wait to read it. I loved this chapter; it was fabulous. I can't wait to see how the story ends.
Michele chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
Great new chapter! Keep writing please!
xxanglophilexx chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
I hate to think of this coming to an end, but all good things must. I liked this chapter, with all of the tiredness and exasperation. I think it would be nice of there was a Gaia/Ed-ish ending. Otherwise, I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Transatlanticism chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
oh, how sad! Ed has to leave. This chapter was really good, I liked how OFFICIAL it looked, especially with all the transcripts. The only thing I noticed was that you kept referring to the terorrist group as "scorro". I'm pretty sure it was "Socorro". Other than that...

Let's see, what do I want to see in the next chapter? Hmm... maybe Agent Malloy could see Ed. That would be interesting to see Ed's reaction to him. And have a discussion about how nothing he has heard can be repeated, and such. Just a thought. I like your original ideas so I'm not worried. :)

-C
Sword of Wisdom chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
That was a great read! You should make a Gaia and Ed ending, that would be totally awesome.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »