Reviews for In the Beginning
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
aww! i loved it. though Shakespeare probably wouldn't, it's not iambic pentameter-ish enough...

it was very sweet. and you need to update more, you fiend! i don't care if you have prior commitments! *hyperventilating chipmunk noise*

haha, alrighty. see you tomorrow, my dear.

loves,

the secretly socialist, democracy-promoting monarch _
Daimios chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Honestly, I'm usually not the one to read poetic fanfiction. An understatement would be to say that I merely eschew from it :P. But your description of this poem was too intriguing to deny...and I'm now most thankful for that! I absolutely am amazed how you made those subtle allusions to the plot, in true Shakespearean style with your own originality intertwined. I think my favorite line is the last one, which foreshadows so much by saying so little. I truly hope you decide to do more Twilight fanfiction- if your POETRY is this enthralling, full prose might be breathtaking *sighs wistfully*.
twilight-of-my-life chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
ok so that is soo strange cause i just read the romeo and juliet one today for my english class! creepy no? that was brill, a lovely twist on the romeo and juliet prologe! i really like it and would love to see some of your other work! - love laura!
KiyumeOnion Mistress chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Ok...I forgot my password, but it's Kiyume. AKA your Onion Mistress (muahahaha. yes.). Anyway, I owed you a review on this fantastic poem a while ago but...I was lazy.

i shouldn't have been though. It's awesome! The wording is beautifully thought out, and I can notice where you reference to the numerous parallels between their relationship and that of the infamous Romeo and Juliet.

Romeo and Juliet were so in love with each other (even though it was more fatal attraction than true love...) that to this day we remember them as Romeo and Juliet, never one name without the other.

Let's hope it's the same way with Ed and Bella... (Edward: *snarl* IT'S EDWARD! NOT...ED...)
Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Me likey your rhyme scheme amiga! Guess what? That button isn't purple. It's a shade of blue mixed with light violet hughs. Yup. The only thing I'm not sure about is my spelling of "hughs". I think I spelled it incorrectly. Anyways...ready to play tomorrow? Here comes the head-patting lady!
Edwardluver11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006