Reviews for Another Strange Trip
GaTrian chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I loved the story but it does need more chapters ASAP.

TTFN!
Shartelona chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
What a major plot twist! I have always loved an author who could throw you for a loop with the plot! Very descriptive chapter-enjoyed it immensely! On with the show! )
tokaf chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
well, kind of good... kind of... keep writing... no!... YES!... ok yes... we did like it, so keep writing
zodiac1805 chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Tee hee, I like this, I think I might be able to see where things are leading to, but you've kept this going very well! Nice Job, keep writing!
ladyhawk89 chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
wow! now that's a plot twist.
ladyhawk89 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
toak-f should be told that this is a STORY. the author can take ne creative liberty he or she wants. if the author wants the sky purple, the sky shall be purple. i myself made kagome part mexican in one of my stories and in the other there is a supermarket in the feudal what? punk.
tokaf chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
m... dammait, I thought it was a flying whale... who cares about what you think, anyways, the problem here is that dragons are demons... everybody cares about i think!... I remember a dragon appearing in one episode, he was easly defeated by sesshomaru... who cares about that, the important thing here is that it should be a flying whale, not a dragon... there was other thing we needed to talk about... the flying whale!... no, I remember! the wind scar can be use even though there is no demonic aura, we are sure... we?... ok I'm kind of sure... well hope the guy riding the dragon... GIANT FLYING WHALE!... ok what ever, hope the guy riding the flying thing is a real demon and a rally powerfull one...

the only thing I have to say to you is that it should be a flying giant whale!...
ladyhawk89 chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
who is it? the knights of the round table? the cast of men in tights? i must know. update soon and i'll give u cookies! homemade, i swear!
Shartelona chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Wow! I am on the edge of my seat with this one! What an original idea-Inuyasha against a Dragon! Keep going with this one-I am anxiously awaiting for the next chapter. I wonder if a unicorn will appear somewhere too? ;)
Shartelona chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
A very promising start! So promising, that I've added this story to my favorites! I enjoyed the beginning, being a big fan of the Inuyasha/Kagome romance, and it is really taking us into what promises to be a very good "episode". Great job! I only wish for the chapters to be a bit longer...
zodiac1805 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I love it, the idea's pretty unique, and your writing style is fantastic.
tokaf chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
really like this... hope you update soon... casue we are loving it... so, so... so so?... yeah... this story is increadible!, well at least the first chap it is... ok I addmited i did like it... we hope you update soon... talk for yourself... what ever...