Reviews for Me, Myself and the Fellowship
Lady Minuialwen chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Nice touch with the elf scene. Please continue
Frathworth and Butts chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
Hi there!

I just wanted to pop in and say that this is a wonderfull story! You must promis me that you will continue with it! This is totally a favorite!

huggles and kisses
Countess Vlad Dracula chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
I really like. please continue..
Random Tweaker chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
yaay! i really like the concept of this story...i cant wait for the next chapter...and i can just imagine the trouble she will cause when they meet e4veryone else! lol...ok so stop reading this already and get cracking on the next chappie! okietay! byes!
Chibi Inuyasha Lover 4ever chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
update! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Queen Islanzadi chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
Hey, I really like your story. It's so much better than the other 10th walker stories where the Fellowship finds out that they're in a book and a movei and all that jazz. I just wanted to ask you (in a totally non-rude way), if you have an idea of when you will be updating (if you will at all). Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my review.

-Queen Islanzadi
Aoi Dragon chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
Your writing is good. I do like "falls into ME" stories very much. They provide amusement when procrastinating. This one is better written than most. It has been done a billion times (especially with Legomance... don't get me started on the unrealistic romances.) However, I've done a lot of skipping of the movie quotes. All fans know the movie script. I would say add more scenes that are originally yours, give your OC more background (where she's from, her family, etc.). It would help make her a round character.

Also, as a warning, there is a troll about called "the counter" who only has a C2 for fan fics that he/she/it considers bad. Both of my LotR stories are in the C2. I am not a terrible writer, as you can probably tell by the format of the review, but "the counter" seems to hate OCs, falls into ME, 10th Walker... and stuff like that, so be careful and ignore that $$hole.

Anyways, back to my advice - Minimize the movie quotes, or alter them and make them your own. Don't forget disclaimers. We don't want to get in trouble for plaigerizing. Also, do research on some of the characters, such as Gandalf (he is a Maiar, which is like a demi-god). Also, explain why the people of ME are speaking English because they speak Westron as their common tongue. Also, all the males are over 30 years old. Minus the hobbits, the men and elf are old enough to be your OC's father. Think on that before you do any romance. If you do, it has to be slow because your OC would be considered a child by all.

I will be watching for updates and will give advice if you would like more.

Aoi Dragon
phoenix-shalimar chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Oh yay...She is going on the adventure...Well it wouldnt be much of a story if she got to stay behind now would it? Lol

Gud chappie

phoenix-shalimar chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Hehe I alwasy found that scene funny too...When Bilbo tries to hide from the relatives Lol

Hm so she's kinda realising that she's not in a dream then?...Well she's living my dream i wish i could find myself in middle earth...But maybe not in the middle of the war maybe after it Lol

rite sorri i tend to get kinda carried away in my reviews and i forget what im talking about Lol

But no i quite liked this chapter in all its simplicity _

phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Teehee...I loved it...Made me laugh for some reason...Lol and the whole screaming bloody murder then saying she saw a spider? hahaha crack up...I would totally scream bloody murder if i saw a spider *shudders* creepy lil nasty thigns they are...right anyway...She must be a lotr nut if she knows all of Gandalfs names...I didnt even kno half of them Lol but ohwell you learn summin new everyday Lol

well loved it

ramenluver333 chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
write more!that was really cool. and it was really funny!
Mythical Element chapter 4 . 11/24/2006
cool story, keep up the good work
Ogreatrandom chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
Great chapter! You might want to be careful about not letting Stepanie steal too many lines, but it was funny so it wasn't annoying like it could have been. I can't wait for more of this story, it's fun to read!
ArtysThunder chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
I love it! Very catchy.. anyway, please update soon..
BADDdrowning-lilly chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Hello!

I looked up "girl world fall" and this is one of the things I got.

I have to say I am quiet pleased with myself for choosing to read this.

I love the 'fall in fics' too, and this one is especially well written. I can't believe you only got four reviews so far. I hope you write and post another chapter soon! i will try to read it as soon as I can.

bye for now! ;]