Reviews for Dark Link Rising
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 15 . 6/8
i actually like this ending.
imnotraven16 chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
very excellent story
Guest chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
IamaZeldaFan93 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
link sounds like a ninja in the end sentence of two chapters. he just disappears.
NoodleVampireNinja chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
Nicely done, I loved it!
Alti'uin chapter 15 . 1/5/2010
Ok in all honesty.. I LOVED IT! Including the ending. I laughed so much. I loved Brynna. As soon as I saw her made up words I died. I have a tendency to do that too and get laughed at for it, but oh well. I loved it all and can't wait for the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This story sucks...honestly. The first like, 5 chapters were decent, although the flow of the entire story was really bad. The random tangents about biology and bits of emo-speechs were ill-placed, and like...Link and Zelda's characters, like totally died halfway through. On top of that, the ending sucked. There was no closure as to the entire thing with Toran and Midral, or who on earth the random guy in the dungeon was. Everything was choppy and poorly written...I hope your other fics aren't as badly written as this one was.
Darkide chapter 15 . 5/14/2007
Dude I loved that ending! It was so random, but so very funny that I cried. The story over all was good and I liked it very much, you provided some great humor that it broke up an otherwise dark and depressing story. I hope to read your other stories while I'm on summer break. Peace out!
Otaku Samurai chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
Yeah! She punched him! Woot! That was cool!
Link N Ivy chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
I liked the story but seriously your ending was LAME. I dont really understand what happened though. I mean what happened to Link and Zelda? More importantly WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TOO HYRULE? Did Bryanna or whatever like reverse time er something? Thats probably a big DUH for me because thats the only solution, I mean Hyrule is so fucked up by now time HAS to be reversed. But Link's line "I think your pretty" was pretty cool.

Overall I liked your story thanks for posting it!

Link N Ivy (wanabe goth dude)

P.S. The ending wasn't actually that lame ;)
Spiritual Stone chapter 15 . 4/6/2007
Awesome. That made me laugh so hard! Ahaha. Oh I loved that dark Sheikah girl. Very cute. Very nice. I loved Midral too. He was cool. This whole story was awesome.

I ESPECIALLY, liked Impa's musings. Hahaha.
Cadigan chapter 14 . 2/25/2007
whoo! This is good! I would write a longer review about how great this story is, but I've been reviewing stories all day and I'm tired. So Im just gonna say, Great times a million!
Lilnosoul chapter 14 . 1/30/2007
Wow I love this story 3 Make sure to update soon!
sasukeuchiha180 chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Awesome!UPDATE!ganondorf's doing a lot of walking too...
ShinigamiLenne chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Wow, umm... very interesting. Complete with very big words too O-O Ahem, anyway, the part at the end was very funny, stupid Ganondorf haha. Love how you can still stick humor into these serious scenes, keep up the good work! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »