Reviews for Fushigi Yugi: Dansei Tsure
aikosensei chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
I hope you'll update soon :)
Blazedragon94 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
He should be the represent of the last and fifth beast the Gold Dragon while in other Japan myth consider the fifth to be void which is nothingness some consider it is Gold Dragon that is said to rule everyhting since ancient time in China
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
OHmygawsh. I can't wait to find out what happens. I love the idea of Matthew being in the story and how him being there changed things. I wanna know what kinda warrior thingy he is!Please i know it's been years but you have to updatee D:
StarAJTyahoo.com chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
Were you considering on making this Matthew a representative of Koryu (the Yellow Dragon in Chinese Mythology)
inuboy86 chapter 11 . 11/20/2008
This is a good story you definatly have to continue it so please update!
Light as Air chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
She vanishes in and out of the world a LOT. I like this though. I was always for Hotorhori and Maika myself but oh well.
Light as Air chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
I enjoyed that. I wonder who he will end up with.
Light as Air chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I like the story. I wonder how Mathew will cause different events to unfold.
Jin Shirinue chapter 11 . 4/15/2008
I've always enjoyed your work but are you going to contiune this story, or is it dead in the water.
Mister Cat chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
Wow... that's all i can say... it's great.

Pls update soon...
animelover1442 chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
Interesting Story so far, I really like Matthew alot. I really hope that I'll be able to read more of this story soon! I really also love the plot of this story too! I'm really glad that you made this story different from the manga yet also similiar to the manga of Fushigi Yuugi.
MadReaper chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
ZOMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I liked how you changed it to where Yui comes back with Matthew
Kristall chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
YOU UPDATED! YIPIE! *does a happy little bandit dance* Glad to see you back! I liked the plot twist, and I can't wait to find out how the story's going to be different from here on. I think that this is your best chapter yet. Just please update soon, ok? I love this fic! *puts fic on favorites list* Later! _
Owen D chapter 10 . 6/30/2007
Will Yui still be sent to the Universe of the Four Gods? And now that Matthew is here can Nakago convince Yui that her friends betrayed her? Please update soon, I what to find out.
Mordred Saber chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
wow, ur story s great.I m sure u will make a good writer...do carry on ur good work.