Reviews for Common Ground Tag
wraithkeeper chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Amazing tag! Very intense with a great insight into Sheppard's feelings. Well done!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
OMG, that was truly intense story-telling. I liked every bit of it: the way John overreacted and hit Rodney and his confession later.

That’s how I imagine it to have been for Shep in the aftermath of the ep. Stunning!
spider hssstt chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Wow! You have quite an knack for dialogue. I found your writing to be clean,crisp and very enjoyable. Please continue to write as you have another fan.
luli27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Ok, so I guess you could say you did write a companion to 'all bets are off.' A bit more anguishy (is that a word? :)) that I usually like but I guess given what he went through it's understandind. I still say you should write a piece where they meet after all. I'd love to see how they react and how the team reacts to John not being able to kill a Wraith.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
That was great. You have the same take on the episode as I did. It really seemed important to the Wraith to know what would happen if the two of them were to meet again.
reen212000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Very good tag!
Linnzi chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wonderful! Really touching and sad. I loved this so much. PoorSheppard. I keep saying that, I know! Well done!
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
*grin* Awesome. I'm really enjoying the response to "Common Ground," especially this fic.

Steve & Michael Plush Dolls: *exchange nods*

I quite liked this, especially the ending, and I was wondering Iif I might be able to archive it in my C2.
ChiaraHhue chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Well done! I enjoyed this insight into the conflict John must be feeling after getting back "safe and sound". I loved this ep and while I was happy with the ending, I feel your tag adds even more substance to it. Thanks for writing!
EvieMay chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I loved this perfect tag to my new favorite episode. Thanks!