Reviews for AngelofSnow's XMen Drabbles
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
fetishtastically...fetishtastically...l.o.l.
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Yes. This.

What a powerful little drabble. As Vladimir Nabokov said, "CARESS the detail!" and you have.
kitty chapter 17 . 1/26/2009
I loled so hard. You should totaly do more of these.
kitty chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
L.O.V.E IT!
Kumadapuma chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
This Magneto/Rogue drabble is excellent! Truly demented in an erotically twisted kind of way. Any way with Erik is a better way.
The 42 chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
Hello again!

Love your charachterization of Bobby, you hit it right on the nose (figuratively, of course ;p) Just a little reminder- wrap is something you wrap around something, what you mean is a "bad rap"

Keep 'em coming!
evilerk chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
ah...nothing like alil girl on girl action...very interesting..can't wait to see what couple is next ..good job!
Kumadapuma chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
That Kitty...you did a great job articulating her unrequited feelings. Doesn't she make you want to punch her in the windpipe sometimes though? Was that really necessary? Sorry.

That first Rogue/Magneto drabble was terribly great! So demented! God I love it!

With Magneto in her head, Rogue would see it his way eventually. He's very persuasive. This is why he's such an excellent leader.

Can't wait for more! I really do love these drabbles!
Kumadapuma chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
These drabbles are outstanding! I wasn't even aware you were attempting any...

Charles and his ethics. I love him to death but he is certainly blind if he is to believe humans and mutants can peacefully co-habitate Earth. His dream is even more farfetched than Erik's.

Your reasons for Logan's lust for Jean is quite plausible and one that I had never thought of before. That was very psychologically astute on your part. Nice!

Rogan: Despite my disdain for this pairing I thought this was a great drabble! That last line was excellent!

Charles thoughts about Erik are superb! This was obviously my favorite drabble. I just love the angst between them.

This is exactly what Scott would think of Logan. I feel bad for Scott even if he is a stick in the mud. Logan reluctantly joins the X-Men only to become the most beloved, never finding himself on bad terms with any of the other members. But then again he isn't stealing their bikes or girls.

These drabbles are a lot of fun! Can't wait for you to write more!
evilerk chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
ahh..you got me again..with them almost hooking up again then no:P...but don't worry still like them though...and I really like Chuck's one in the begining...good work!
zombie1 chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
I figured that the bike logan would have stolen would at minimum have been a harley if not a custom chopper. I cant really see him on a foreign bike except for the fact that stealing it from scott would have pissed him off.
The 42 chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Good work so far! I can see that you don't much like Scott... be interesting to see whether you'll show his other side... :D

You know, drabbles don't HAVE to be in the vicinity of a hundred words- I've seen long series of drabbles that were as much as four hundred words each. The only real criteria for a "drabble" is that it be somewhat short and fairly plotless.

Just some friendly criticizm, because I like your work and I wish it were longer.
Niliathiel chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
“Shouldn’t you be with that boyfriend of yours?”

So love that line. *lol* Sounds perfectly like a very pissed off Logan. Great your posting drabbles here, too. :D