Reviews for Natsuyasumi
redphlox chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is among the most beautiful writings I have read. It’s very short, but each word provoked feeling in me – your diction is amazing, and the imagery is so f-ing striking. I fell in love immediately and wholly. You made me grin at Daisuke, how well you kept him in his usually crude character without ruining the tone. The dialogue between the two is endearing, actually, because of the simplicity of their words and the support of your strong descriptions. The last sentence really got to me… the whole piece did, to be honest. You did misspell a few words, but I was so enthralled in the story that I caught the mistakes after going through it the fifth time. Aside from that nothing was wrong… I’m impressed. Heh, you even have me liking the pairing now! Thank you for sharing this. I’ll remember this for a long time.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
brethtaking. beautiful. truly, short and sweet )
Raven chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Aw, cute! Very short, but so cute! Dakari is my favourite! Such lovely imagery, especially at the end.
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Way too short, but still a good one-shot. Write a longer Daikari and I'll review. I promise.
CaramelAriana chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
aw, that was cute.
Departures chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
It's short but beautiful. Lovely.

Stained In Negativity