Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Child
lotsofsmartideasinbooks chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
aaawwww! that was so freaking cute! love it!
Bren76 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Green eyes?

Brennan has blue eyes! Wonderfull blue eyes! God, her eyea are amazing...
Bren76 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Naughty, naughty Rebecca! Fuck, she is stoned the whole day with her blighter...

Poor Parker! :(
Anna chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
hey,

I would love to be your beta reader if you are still looking for the chapters to me any time and i will get them back to you asap.
fan chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
wow that realy sweet, I love it. it had everything a love story should have, and to had to what made you think of say throguh parkers eyes. that what made this story stand out from that others,
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Oh that sneaky little Parker, listening to all their conversations, he is just the cutest little kid ever!
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
aw
greysfan16 chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
That ending was soo sweet!
tendency to ramble chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
AWMGOSH SQUEE.

You. Are brilliance.

"“Tempe, did you and Daddy make a baby last night?” he asked innocently."

LOVE. TO THE EXTREME.
tendency to ramble chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
So. So. Cute! NGAH.

Parker is getting awesomer and awesomer by the chapter. In fact, by the end of the story, I predict that he will be TEHPWNAGE, with all capitals. Which is quite an accomplishment.

"Parker wondered what kind of feelings. Happy feelings? Angry feelings? He might ask Tempe about that later."

My favorite sentence. :]
tendency to ramble chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Ah! The plot thickens! [stupid FF . Net wouldn't let me review for Chapter 2. Blehh.]

Anyways, it's so sweet how much Parker likes Temperance. Yay for Tempe!
tendency to ramble chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Yay, I make the 51st review!

Anyhow. It's lovely. I like the way Parker looks at things, it's so sweet and adorable but still realistic. Very nice characterization, and I don't even watch Bones. Haha.

Well. Onward to Chapter 2!
Merdeka21 chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
Oh, man, just picturing Parker's face cracked me up for a long time. Kudos!
stackybb chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
What a great story...Such a clever idea to tell it from Parkers point of view. Well done!
kate-melissa chapter 6 . 10/27/2006