Reviews for Attack of the Clones
machievelli chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Posted 28 October 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in late November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

KOTOR on Korriban: Sometimes the only way to convince others is to make them come along.

The piece is interesting because it's linked to a story I have not yet read that precedes it, and the premise, that something can link two times together was fun. The idea of our friend Revan dealing with Obi Wan Kenobi as a child, and now as a young Padawan makes me wish I could read it all.

Pick of the Week
kimberly chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
I absolutely love this story along with the prequel and the squeals to this story. This is really good. I can not stop reading these stories. Once I read the first one I was hooked. you are a great writer. These stories are so very good. congrats. hope you continue until the end with the return of the jedi and I can not wait to see what you have up your sleeve for those. WELL DONE & GREAT JOB!
Lady of the Muses chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
Amme Moto - I wanted to tell you how much I love this series. Seriously, Connan is such a wonderful, well developed character and I enjoy seeing her interact with all the others. Thanks again for another KOTOR/movie crossover!
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This is just to see if my email works.
SidiousSith chapter 14 . 10/7/2007
It’d been at least ten or more years since Connan had had any kind of training with Kreia. She found it a bit amusing that even though her Master was dead, she was still trying to teach her things.

~LOL. :D

Connan tensed. She’d expected him to figure out what had happened and get angry at her for not telling him how they were supposed to get home. The possibility that Carth wouldn’t figure it out hadn’t crossed her mind once.

“Yeah,” She agreed, coughing again. “Good….thing.”

~Aw, poor Carth..

I love this set of stories! Sheer brilliance...

Awesome way to end it, with them thinking about the next one. Can't wait to read it! :D

May the Force be with You!
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 10/6/2007
Great Story!
Estora chapter 14 . 10/4/2007
*Takes a deep breath*

AW.

I can't believe it's over! OMG! Congratulations. I love the satisfaction of finishing a story, but then I get all sad and wish that it wasn't over. Do you ever get that? I get it...like, all the time, especially when reading! Well, the best thing is that RotS is coming out soon. Right? RIGHT?

Sunday, hey? I'm going to hold that against you! *Smirks evilly*

Thanks so much for writing this!

Cheers!

~ Estora ~

PS: Aww, thanks for the cookies!
Tankred chapter 14 . 10/1/2007
And now, Revenge of the Sith! Maybe she'll fight against Anakin or Dooku and go all Revan on them.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
I think Anakin must be related to Carth and Revan. This should be 100.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
Why dont they listen to the smart ex-sith lord. 99
general-joseph-dickson chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Here you go...98. This deserves a hundred reviews.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Just writing this for the sake of writing it.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 14 . 10/1/2007
Nice job. But you are skipping 2 movies before the next one...pooh!
lastpirate chapter 14 . 10/1/2007
Very good, as this is my least fav of the SW, tied with PM. I enjoyed it a lot. I really liked the stuff with Kreia. Can't wait for RotS
Diego Varen chapter 14 . 9/30/2007
I'm glad you've finished this part (one being that it is my least favourite episode in the saga and two being that I prefer how you wrote the Phantom Menace).

Anyway, the parts with Connan and Kreia were very interesting and I admit that this ending was more interesting that the Phantom Menace).

I'm looking forward to Revenge of the Sith and before that, I hope to review each and every chapter of both this and the Phantom Menace.