Reviews for Dishes
Mini Reyes chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
*off in dreamy DRR world an all teary eyes* lovely... just lovely... :)
smut1956 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Sigh. So satisfying and a perfect coda to that last scene in "Release". Yes, that was John's turning point thank heavens Monica was there for him to turn to once again.

Happiness for them means happiness for your readers. Liked the fun and sexiness that beats just beneath the surface.

Thanks for sharing this.

xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Aw! So cute! I love it! XD!
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Cute fluff...lovely how they finally get together...the heart, the one she's wearing in Sunshine Days right after Release...I so think he gave that to her...maybe I should fic that...hmm don't know why that made me think of it, guess I thought of them as a couple after Release too, John had a lot of baggage to get through! Oh, sigh, loved the fic! Sorry if I got off topic!
nuritacobarrubias chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Suddenly I'm dying to wash my dishes... Great story and idea about the circle of water that lies underneath, I agree.
CycloneT chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Okay, you've just turned doing the dishes into an act of erotica. *g* Bravo!
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
*dies* You know this is going on my faves. OMG. I am in love with DRR and this is perfect and sexy and romantic and everything I could want from a DRR fic. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I am looking forward to reading more of these from you!
Kathmak chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Yay, you posted it! I'm glad you're sharing this wonderful piece with others. I love how you brought the water theme full circle. And the image of John coming up behind Monica and putting his arms around her is so awesomely Drippy. Keep it coming, please! :-)
MrsDoggett chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Okay, you guys are making me crazy today with these know that I miss John and Monica! Thanks again!