Reviews for Cake
seqka711 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
So fluffy Now that TVtropes as recommended you I can't get enough!
winnie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
hehe im sure that malik will remind him...*evil grin* amazing and funny all at the same time :)
faburizu chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this is so cute! i love the idea for this. malik and ryou make an adorable pair.
comet7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Yay, chocolate cake!

I give this story 4 stars. I would give it 5 stars if it had been chocolate MINT cake, however. :D

Your (Suddenly mint craving,) reviewer,

Comet7
Produce Stand chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aw that was sweet! (Ha! Pun)
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Ha ha! That was gr8!
MonsterHugs chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
OMG! That was so Cute. Wonderful job!
YourLoveTapeworm chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
What a cute story!

I really like how you didn't bring up Yaoi at all, I'm not a big fan on boyxboy or girlxgirl stuffs, and I love how each person is in character, as in how you've taken into account that Marik had actually reverted to his nice, actually quite nerdy self.

Good job :3
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I like cake and I like this story, too. This is a cute and funny story.
straykitty chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
*applause*

Hehehehehe... funny!

Very, very good fic. I add to favourites.

Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
*glazed look* Dang, I really want some chocolate cake... bet I could eat the whole thing too... ca-a-a-a-a-a-ake... Heh. I'm better now, honest. I'd never really thought about it before, but yeah, chocolate is pretty bland-looking, isn't it? Oh, the irony... Cute fic, haven't seen anything from you in ages
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Yay! Chocolate cake rocks... and so do books.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
D'aw, that's so awesome. w Cake is good... actually, it's my B-Day today (woot! D) but because of bad (no) planning, I didn't get a cake or anything, but it's cool because I'm sick and I know no one forgot.

My mom still owes me a yummy cake, though. ;D
QueenOfTheDarkMagic chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
hello there i just read your story and thought it was really cute! i love it. so keep up the good work. :)
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
*laughs* I'm sure he will! Adorable beyond words.