Reviews for Insanity
viva chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Such a sad story, poor Vincent! You did a marvelous job with conveying the thoughts and the insanity itself. Its always so hard when a loved one passes away and we never get to see them again, let alone to not know and have to wait...
monitorscreen chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
That is... powerful. Enveloping amd reaching. I like where Vincent clutched at Cait Sith, afraid he would be taken away. His pain is tangible, and there is this terrible thread of hope... A sharp piece.
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh... chilling. - I like, very much. Interesting way to handle the insanity, I thought it was very good. This comment is incoherent...
Seshennu chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Ahh... This one made me ache; I could really feel for him.

You wrote this -very- well. Thanks for sharing it. :3
Elendraug chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Jesus fucking holy shit Christ this was amazing and disturbing and upsetting and oh my dear god and slkgflgk

I love it.

-faves list add-
FallenAngelOfSalvation chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
So...what? I sorta don get it. Reeve's dead and Vincent in an insane asylum or sumfin? plz tell me!
abby-sarajane chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Oh. Oh, my. Oh, this is very, very good. Oh. Poor, poor Vincent. I really enjoy how separated and disjointed parts of it are, it's brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Now I want to do something like this. I already have three or four other stories I'm working on. XD
Shinigami's-Girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Aw. That was sad but good~
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
oh ... thats so sad! nicely written though! :)
LilTigre chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aw, this was very sad and touching! Reeve/Vincent is my OTP, and I always love seeing other people writing the two. :3 One thing, though- the disclaimer at the top explaining what the story is about isn't really necessary since it's explained in the fic. Keeping it up there kind of spoils the ending of the story. But otherwise, this was lovely. Poor Vincent... immortal and never able to see his lover... so sad! Nicely written, too. :3
Lord Makura chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
it was so sad and so cute at the same time!