Reviews for Trapped Inside
meganmccoy chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
this fic was amazing loved it :D
Little Aydin chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
Amazing thus far. :D
Rashel Quinn chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
Heyyy ... amazinggg .. could not stopp .. had to finish in one goo .. :) .. put up more storiess .. on DG ... first DG fic in agess thatt almost made me cryyyyy .. :) .. 3
Desire Doll chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
I'm loving this story!
Written4you chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
What an amazing story ! The whole thing was so orignal ! Bravo ! my favorite phrase in the whole story was Draco talking about Malfoy's ! How great was this story ...aww happy ending !

“Of course. It would’ve been impossible to make good money otherwise. Anyway, the Malfoys were always true businessmen. They never ever stole, killed, robbed, violated physically or mentally to become richer. Yes, they were cunning, sly, manipulative, but never crossed the line of decency. And nothing in the world will make me do that. Being the last of the Malfoy clan I am going to keep the tradition of my family.”
Nori chapter 20 . 10/15/2009
Whoa, like... Whoa!

I started reading it this afternoon and finished during my class (I even printed it), you are an amazing writer! I loved the whole Mortals thing, I just expected some explanation about Voldemort's death, though.

I confess that I was like "Oh... It's over" when I finished, but I was really really happy when Draco showed up after everything, because for some reason I believed that you were going to kill him for good, you know?

Anyway, thank you very very much.

xox
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
Fantastic story but you neve3r did say where voldemorts head quarters were. SO could you reply to my message and tell me because its really been nagging at me and i absoltely LOVE this story and i adore the Draco and Ginny pair!
SeveralShades chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Love it so far .. :D
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I would have continued this story if you kept Ginny in character.
Arianna Elizabeth chapter 20 . 2/14/2008
I've been waiting to rewiew till the final chapter. Oh my gosh, this is so amazing. When I first read about the Draco/Ginny thing I was a little bit skeptial, but you did it amazingly. you might want to edit it though, I noticed a few gramatical errors.
lilyProngs9499 chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
i luv this story!
teengirl24 chapter 20 . 12/3/2007
keep it up! your a good author !

ans I liked this story it really made me cry ! good luck for the next fic!
soybean chapter 20 . 10/28/2007
AMAZING STORY loved it! write more harry potter fics please!

draco/ginny fics to be a little more precise

LOVE IT

write more!

amazing
livescript chapter 15 . 9/30/2007
very kool!
lilsophi chapter 20 . 7/27/2007
Your story was amazing, im not the biggest fan of fic not in hogwarts but really fantastic writing.

Lilsophi x