Reviews for Players One and Two
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
wheee! fabulous first chapter, super excited to keep reading!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Continue the story please!
living.my.own.fantasy chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Any chance of an update? I dare to dream. I would love that!
e13 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
please update
Essie chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Wow I really Liked this. I wish it did not end it rather upsets me in fact. Sigh. oh well. I will just have to make up my own ending to the story. I can assure it will not be nearly as good as what you would have done considering I have the imagination of a tomato. Thanks for writing what you did. i loved it. okay then bye!
e13 chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
please update
soar2survive chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
this is really good. i enjoy the fighting between james and lily. keep it up

update soon
Queen of the Plastic Spoons chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Hey! I read on your profile that your discontinuing your stories. That's a bummer, I was liking this one. Anyway, nice fic, I've always thought JL banter was fun to write. I'm going to try and imagine the other 20 some chapters and go on with my life. So . . . anyway . . . once again, nice story.

Queen of the Plastic Spoons
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
update soon
Princess Gillybean chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
hehe they have chemistry...

I like this story alot update soon please!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
i read this a while ago, and it's only now that i find that i never reviewed. sorry about that, but i think it was worth it just to reread the story again. it really is good. why haven't you updated? 7 months is a little long don't you think? now that i look at when you last updated, i see that it was my birthday, funny. well, i love it, and i'm sure others do too, so please update soon!
Jonghyun-appa chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
soz that i haven't reviewed in a long time. This was another brill chapter and i cannot wait for the next one.

Does Lily try out and I do hope dumps auror boy soon!

- Paige
WhiteCamellia chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Are we going to get an update soon on this fic? I really like it!
Can't fight the moonlight chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
I LOVE it! :D please update soon!
LemonLime165 chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
awesume chapter! i love the story update soon!