Reviews for The Red Bandana
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
aw, how cute and funny
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
How nice of Yahiko to keep a item of Sano's as a memory object. Very well made story, thank you for the great work.

Thanks,

Ruto Kuntai
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
It wasn't worth second place. IT WAS WORTH FIRST!
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
PINK? LOL...great story. Loved it!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Hahahahaha! That was great. The pink ribbon, Megumi's conclusion and the resounding SMACK. Sano abuse at its finest.

We fanfic writers just are not nice to poor ol' Rooster Head, are we?
Russe chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Very nice
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Heheh. Oh, that's good.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN PINK?", oh that was too funny. So cute, but you might want to put a spoiler warning up for the ending.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Hi, Zig-zag!

Very funny! I laughed myself silly while I was reading the story. I have to admit that I'd expected Sano to figure out that it was Yahiko who pulled the prank and get his bandana back. It was clever of you to have Kenji find it, instead. I was very pleased that Yahiko had 'Evil' stitched on his gi. All in all, a very sweet story. Thanks for sharing it!

I'm sorry that it took me so long to read and review your story. I started a new treatment last month and haven't been doing much reviewing lately. I'm feeling a bit better now and have been working on chapter 11 of "Kyuushutsu." I am bound and determined to finish this story if it kills me! Take care and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Terry
Warg chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Hey,

This was a very nice read.

Sano and Yahiko’s relationship is so often ignored, this was a very well done snippet from “happier times.”

Very easily visible this, the slow realization and the reactions from friends, passer-bys and himself.. Great work.

The ending was drawn masterfully, mini Kenshin indeed.. lovely bit of focusing in the finale.

antica chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
lol...i'm glad that you posted this in ffnet...lol...i hope that sano gets back his bandana eventually...

_
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I really enjoyed Yahiko's little prank! I have to say though that the ending of this story is what really got me!

The 'miniature Kenshin' finding the loose board and its treasure was cute, and Yahiko's reminicing was sweet. The last part, where he touches the back of his shirt and hopes Sano will visit soon adds such a wonderful bit of melancholy. It's a great foil with the humor of the beginning really rounds out the story! Great job!
Kristy-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
real cute ! great job!
roosterboy chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
It was very funny. I wish you could do a Sano and Megumi fic because I really like the way you write. Thank you.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Very cute!

I like the fact that it was Megumi who finally clued Sano in to what had happened. Yahiko is quite the imp!

Good story!